Chapter 6

Hailey's P.O.v

For the first time in my life. The first time in my life I kissed Niall Horan. The first time I've been in a limo. The first time I met a boy 2 times and slept at his house. The first time in a while I felt okay....I felt pretty...I felt beautiful....The first time I let loose in forever. The first time I layed back and forgot about anything...the first time in a long time when I was actually hungry. I wasn't just hungry, I was starving. You remember how I'm aneorexic right? Well I actually felt like eating now...I don't know why.. 

"What can I make you beautiful?" Niall said hopping off of the couch and starting towards the kitchen. 

"Something small. I ate already today." I say. Lie number 1. 

"You already ate? So...? Why does that mean you can't have more? My modo is you can never eat enough." He said with a wink. I giggled but insisted on having something small.

After we ate I sat back on the couch. It seems like I knew Niall forever....but I haven't. 

"Tell me something about yourself. Something other than being extremely beautiful and an amazing kisser." He says sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist. 

I'm aneorexic. "I love to swim." I say with a smile. 

"Something else." He says playing with my hair.

I get bullied. "Umm I like to play guitar." I say hiding back all the things I would love to say. 

"Me too! Tell me something else." He brings his head close to my cheek and kisses it softly. 

I cut myself reguarly "Um. I like dancing." I say. Yup, you guessed it. I cut myself.  Not a big surprise huh? 

"You seem like an intruguing girl..." Niall says starring into my eyes, but I could've sworn there was a hint of lust in his voice. He leans closer and starts nibbling on my ear. It tickles me a little. He turns my  head and rests his forehead against mine. We stay like this for a while. Until I fall asleep. 

_________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

I felt bad for yesterday night. At the concert....it's just that, I dont know I was jealous. She was the most beautiful person I've seen in so long...

I needed a way for Niall to forgive me. So I went to the store and bought him a couple of donuts. Yeah...

I opened Nialls door. 

"NIALL! I BROUGHT FOOOOOODDD!" I scream.  

"Ssshhhh!" Niall says coming over. Was there someone else here? A girl? Sleeping? Does that mean they had sex? Haha....I just said sex...sex is a funny word... 

"Who else is here?" I ask handing him the donuts. I walk into the living room and I see that girl. The girl who stole my breath. She was asleep on Nialls couch. 

"Hailey." He says proudly. 

"Did you f*ck her?" I say with a little bit too much jealousy. 

"No. Why?" Niall says. 

"Hey Niall?" Hailey says walking over. "Can I use your shower?" 

"I can show you how to use the soap ." I  say with a wink. Holy shit...did that just come out of my mouth? 

"Shut the hell up Harry." Niall says and I smirk and sit down. Hailey goes into the shower. 

"Please stop flirting with Hailey. I like her. Alot." Niall says strongly. 

Well I like her too...."I don't like her! Ew. She's not even model material." Oh my god that was harsh. 

"She's fucking beautiful you cunt!" Niall says pushing the chair down and pinning me up against the wall. My breathing hitched and I couldn't breathe. 

"Niall I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I close my eyes. 

He lets go of me. "Go." I take my stuff and as I shut the door behind me, I fall to the ground and start crying. Have I always been a bastard like this? I'm not like this...I'm not a dick like this....I never have. Never once. Never had a girl ever brought out this part in me. Ever. 

Hailey P.O.V

I'm not model material? I thought Harry liked me... I turn on the water and let the tears flow out of my eyes. The one day I felt beautiful. I look on the counter and see a razor. I run it softly over my skin and the cool air blows into my wound. The blood runs down my arm. I get into the shower and let all my feelings go, cutting all over my arms. The warm water pierces my skin but thats what I want to feel. I want to feel the pain that an ugly girl like me deserves. 

"Hailey hurry up! Your meeting Zayn, Louis and Liam today!" I hear the irish voice say. Oh, so I guess I'm not going home. He must really like me to actually want to spend more time with me. 

"Ok! Suzies doesn't have clothes though!" I shout back to him holding back the cry in my voice. 

"I got her some! Liam dropped it off!" He answers. How long did he expect me to stay? 

I just can't wait to meet 3 more guys who probably think I'm ugly as hell too. Now...how am I going to cover up these cuts?

A/N woah. Vote/Comment/Fan pleaseee! Ily you allllll!