Chapter 8

Hayy all my lovelies who are reading this story.......comment how you are liking it! I'm extremely proud because of you guys. Thanks for suppoting me..! I thought I could kick it off from Suzies Point of View! I bet you were all wondering what goes on in that little head of hers ;) Well ENJOY

xxLittleStylesxx

Suzie's P.O.V

Oh my god....Zayns leg was even more muscular than I imagined! heheee I took a piece of his leg hair...sssh tell no one! 

I want you to Rock Me. Rock me. Wait, what does that mean? Hailey says I'm "too young." I think it has something to do with playing the electric guitar. HAHAHAHA. I'm in LOUIS'S FLAT!

Help me! I might pass out! I can't breathe seriously! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD! Oh wait...I think I was just holding my breath too long. I wish Hailey didn't forget to remind me to breathe again. She says since my head is all full of air, I assume that I can just stop breathing. I don't even know if she trys to insult me or not, because that doesn't seem like an insult....having an AIR HEAD is pretty cool. Maybe I could eat myself. Would that be considered canahbollism? I wouldn't know. I don't even think I can pronounce it. 

"Cannahbooolism." I say aloud. Louis looks at me funny.  

"I think you mean cannibalism." He laughs. A loud uproar comes from outside. He raises his eyesbrows. "Wait what's that noise?" 

I shrug my shoulders. He runs over to the door. His eyes widen. 

"Guys... we have a problem." Louis exclaims. 

Hailey's P.O.V

"What happened?" I ask atanding up from the couch and walking over to Louis. Niall follows  along and grabs my hand. 

"The fans um.....I think they found where I live.." He points to the window. We all look outside and there have to be at least a good 45 people out there. 

"HOLY SHIT!" Niall yells. 

"Shit!" Suzie yells too. I punch Niall in the arm and scold Suzie for saying that. She apologizes.

"What am I going to do?!" Louis loud whispers. 

"ZAYN! GET YO ASS DOWN HERE!" Louis yells and Zayn comes running down the stairs.

"WHY ARE THERE 30 GIRLS OUTSIDE?!" Zayn yells and pulls at his hair. Suzie starts giggling. 

"Cannahboolism!" We all look at her. She laughs. 

"Call Simon." Niall suggests. Louis takes out his phone. 

"Hey........yeah I'm doing okay.......oh yeah while I have you on the phone, I need to tell you something. .....THERE ARE A TRILLION GIRLS SURROUNDING MY HOUSE........k...........bye Uncle Si." He hangs up. "Theres a car coming around back and they are going to pick us up." 

"Alright." Zayn says and stops paniking. "While we are here....who is you?" He asks pointing at me and smiling.

"Niall's girlfriend." Louis replies. Zayn frowns. 

"Yeah." Niall agrees. 

"Girlfriend?" I question. 

"Well  I have been meaning to talk to you...." He ruffles his hair and looks at his shoes. 

"The cars here.  Lets go." Louis grabs my arm and I grab Suzies. Niall and Zayn follow close after, both with frowns on their faces. 

We go outside sneakily and into the car. The car takes off and next thing I know, we are at a hotel. 

__________________________________________________

"4 rooms please." Louis says and the lady hands him one key. 

"The rooms are all connected to eachother." She smiles. I look to my right and see Harry and Louis walking in. I suddenly feel my stomach drop and I become nervous instantly. The boy who says I'm not model material.....

"Hey guys. I made it." Harry says smiling, showing off his dimples. My insides gush, but my heart still hurts. 

"Wonderful." Niall says sarcastically. 

"Hey I don't know what's up with you two," Louis says standing in between them, "But it needs to stop. Hug it out boys." Niall and Harry both glare at eachother but then start laughing and hug eachother.

"Sorry Ni." Harry says and Niall excepts his apology. 

"WAIT! There is 7 of us and only four rooms....what?" I say. 

"Well Lou and Hazza can share," Zayn starts, "You and Suzie, Liam and Niall, and me." 

We all agree, because  Zayn needs his own room. We start up the stairs and Liam pokes my arm. 

"Hello love, I'm Liam. Nice to meet you." He says. I smile and shake his hand. Suzie and I get to our room. we both collapse onto the bed and Lou hands us a bag of clothes. 

"Simon sent these in. Here ya go." He sets the bag down and leaves, then he pops his head in.  "Oh  and be ready for dinner." He shuts the door. Oh, wonderful. Dinner with the boys. I look in the bag and see jeans and a t-shirt. I go into the bathroom and put it on. I get Suzie ready and we go outside and everyone is waiting. 

We all start to the restaraunt.

___________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V 

"Hey," I say to Hailey, "I'm Harry. I don't know if we met properly." I flash my signature smile hoping to have her melt in my hand, but all I get is nothing. She doesn't even answer me. She keeps walking. Walking away in that perfect body. Perfect face. Perfect person. I feel myself hurt inside. When we get to the restauraunt we all sit down. I can't help myself from starring at her and I think she noticed. 

"So Hailey...where are you from?" Liam asks. Hailey smiles. 

"I''m from England, but we moved to California recently." She answers. 

"Nice. Oh and Niall, have you asked her out yet?" Louis asks. Niall goes red. I feel something bubling inside of me....anger? 

"Yeah Niall, have you?" I ask a little to harshly. He opens his mouth to say something but Hailey interupts.  

"Excuse me for a moment." She stands up and leaves giving me a glare before exiting. Why do I feel myself crushed? I feel hurt....I have only said a couple of words to her in my life...why does it seem like she hates me? Niall lets go of her hand, but before letting her go he kisses her cheek.I get up and follow her without the lads noticing. 

I grab her arm and turn her around. 

"I've never talked to you before, what do you have against me?" I question. I see her hiding tears. 

"Why are you talking to me? I'm not model material." She chokes up at the last word. Shit. 

"W-what?" 

"Oh save it." She says and turns back around. I couldn't help myself for what happened next. I pulled her back around and pushed her up to the wall. 

"I'll show you how beautiful you really are." My breath hot on her lips. I connect mine with hers and all I know, is that she kissed me back. There is no denying the fact that she enjoyed it. I know she did. She had to of. 

A/N who wants the next part??? Hope you liked it!