The Truth Is Out

Hey guys!
I hope y'all are doing good. Just before y'all start reading I need to tell you about this amazing human being.
lovetale_thr_ald_kyy is such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the support my girl! Keep supporting, I'll be on the top of the world soon *smirks*
Okay, jokes aside. Please VOTE if you read the whole chapter and for now. Sit back and enjoy this little movie made for you. It's a bit long so yeah.
*Wink Wink*

Here, a new character is introduced again, Who is Devayani. She is an incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi to be a backbone for Amare. Introducing Devayani as History__Lover1234

Now let's start...

I smiled as I reached Draupadi's chambers.

Draupadi - You are late Mangalya, again? I can't believe you-

Draupadi uttered irritated as she searched for her earrings on the desk hastily.

Me - Uh...

I interrupted as Draupadi turned and was pretty much in shock to see me there.

Draupadi - She sent you instead!? Oh how of a fool she would be.

Me - It's okay Sakhi, it's not her fault.

Draupadi - Sakhi...

She cleared her throat.

Draupadi - I am Maharani Draupadi now, not your Sakhi Amravati.

I smiled innocently looking down, just hiding how I was cursing at myself for how I used the word "sakhi" to refer her.

Me - I- I'm sorry Maharani Draupadi, my intentions were not to- um- I hope you understand.

I heard her exhale sharply.

Draupadi - I can't do this, I can't talk to you this way! I can't! I am so cruel!

She breathed heavily.

Me - Maharani, I am your daasi. And whatever you said was not wrong, at all.

I stated as I stepped back.

Madhava - Exactly. Sakhi, she is your Daasi. Treat her like you would treat any Daasi. Why would you say that you can't?

Draupadi - I don't know Sakha...

She said almost about to breakdown. Tears filled in her eyes, my gaze softened at her. I wanted to console her but I can't touch her, she is not my Sakhi but a Maharani. She ran into Madhav's arms which made me feel a lot better.

Me - Thank god Dwaraka Dheesh is here...

I whispered under my breath. Suddenly, I needed someone to console me too, I wanted to let myself out in someone's arms too, I wanted to be in someone's arms as well. I looked over at Madhav and Draupadi who were so into each other, consoling each other. I smiled at the view, this is what friends especially are for, to help you when you need them. I lowered my head down letting a lone tear eacay from my eyes as I walked past both of them.

Madhava - Can I stop you..?

I heard Madhav say in a shaky voice as if he was about to cry. I turned around.

Me - Did you say something Dwaraka Dheesh?

Draupadi - What, when? I didn't hear it?

Draupadi stated wiping her tears off.