Devi Amaravati Being Abducted

Hey guys! I hope y'all had a beautiful day! Now that I've kept y'all waiting for so long, let's dive straight in!

Thank you so much for the votes y'all are providing me and all the support!

Now sit back by Lovies, chill, and only let your eyes move!❤️❤️

I ran behind him but it failed so bad. I twisted my ankle falling down on the ground directly hitting my chin. For a second, I thought my lower jaw just broke and my whole body had an irritating vibration. My eyes dived into the darkness making me feel dizzy. I shook my head, trying to stand up. I looked up to see Angraj looking at me but still unsure as it felt like he wanted to run away.

Me - A-

I opened my mouth to talk but a weird sting hit my jaw. I felt someone giving me a support to stand properly. I look behind to see Shri Krishna.

Shri Krishna - You're okay?

I exhaled sharply looking at Angraj as I shook my head to no.

Shri Krishna - Angraj, give Amare back in my hands. You can't take her and run away, and this is my order.

Angraj - She isn't waking up Shri Krishna!

Shri Krishna - I know and I would tell you everything if you're ready to deal this situation with peace. Cause no where does it seem like you're not panicking. Understand Angraj, it's important.

Angraj gulped coming towards me as he carefully set my Jiji on the grass.

Shri Krishna - Thank you Angraj. Thank you for understanding the situation.

I sat down while hearing my sister's story once again. Angraj finally came up to an agreement but demanded that he would come with us. We had no other choice but to allow him to do so. After an hour we all were finally able to leave for Matsya Rajya. I am eagerly waiting for Jiji! I am eagerly excited to see her another form.

**********

// Amaravati's P.O.V. //

Finally after running through the whole forest I can feel someone rush from behind the bushes and I know who it exactly is.

Me - Come out Brihannala! I know you are hiding behind the bushes!

I chuckled grasping onto the bushes and moving them aside. No one. What? Then who was it!

Me - Brihannala! Let's go back! I am starving! I need breakfast- Look! It seems as if afternoon has turned on. Brihannala!

I groaned sitting down on a rock. Suddenly I felt a figure running from in front of me. I stood up.

Me - Who is that?

I asked stepping forward hoping it was brihannala. Suddenly I could hear someone roar with laughter, it was a male's voice indeed.

Me - Who is that? If you have the courage, come out and show yourself! Don't be a coward!

I yelled looking around expecting someone to show up.

Me - Listen whoever you are, I am not scared of you. And you hiding only makes you a coward.

I taunted wanting "the laughing man" to show himself.

Me - I won't repeat it again. Whoever you are, come out you coward!

Suddenly everything felt dark, darker than the darkness. I fell down on my knees returning back into my Chambers. I could still hear that laughing voice as I sat up straight. I looked at myself noticing I returned back to being Amaravati. Out walked a huge man smirking, he looked like an asura. His whole body was darker than the darkness, his low growling laugh was creepier than anything.