Duryodhana's Argument

~~~~~~~~~~

Folding my hands to my chest I looked over at the sunset. I turned towards Madhav, his eyes falling down but quickly lifted up to look at me. His frightful face blossoms with a huge smile.

Me - You're acting like you aren't worried.

I stated, walking towards him.

Madhava - I'm not acting? Why would I do that?

He chuckled.

Me - You know that very well Madhav.

He nodded looking down, that smile fading away. Few footsteps caught our attention as we looked behind to see Pitashree.

Me - Pitashree.

I whispered under my breath. Running towards him I collapsed on his chest. Patting my head he gulped, obvious how hurt he was. He pulled out our hug, grasping my two arms as he stretched his arms.

Pitashree - Don't worry Dear. You are the most strongest women in this universe!

My eyebrows clenched, as I was quick to grasp Pitashree's hand before he pulled out.

Me - But Pitashree, I wouldn't want to act brave in front of my father.

A small smile covered his lips as he pulled in for another hug.

Madhava - So, Vatsaraja, and Rajkumari Amaravati.

I chuckled looking behind.

Madhava - I and Angraj shall take your leave. We're leaving for Hastinapur.

********

//ARJUN'S P.O.V.//

Riding our horses as fast as we could, we finally reached Hastinapur. My eyes burning with Anger, I rushed inside the Kingdom. Only one question repeatedly playing on my mind. Why did Pitamah Bheeshma let it happen? Why did King Dhritarashtra let this happen? Or were they unknown to this the same way we were!?

Pushing the doors open of the court, brother Yudhishthira stood ahead. All the people present in the hall turned their heads towards us. Gulping down the anger, brother Yudhishthira walked ahead.

Yudhishthira - Where is Rajkumari Devayani?

He questioned, looking over at King Dhritarashtra. The blind man stood up, confused at what was happening.

Dhritarashtra - Putra Yudhishthira? What are you doing here? And Putra, how do I know where is Rajkumari Devayani?

Nakul - Stop playing games King Dhritarashtra! We know you're hiding her over here!

Yudhishthira raised his hands halfway, stopping Nakul immediately.

Dhritarashtra - Hiding her?! Over here?! What is happening?!

Yudhishthira - King Dhritarashtra, ask your son to enter the court, ask him what he did.

The blind man huffed, knowing his eldest son did something miserable as always.

Dhritarashtra - Okay. Daasi! Go call Duryodhana and tell him that I asked him to come over here.

Daasi - As you wish my lord.

Soon enough Duryodhana stepped into the hall, his face pale as Dushasana walked behind him. Shakuni limped walking from behind the curtains, his face smirking.

Bheeshma - Putra Yudhishthira, tell us what happened?

Yudhishthira picked up the letter from Nakul's hand. He walked towards Pitamah Bheeshma furiously, soon handing him the letter. Pitamah Bheeshma's eyes scanned the letter, his eyes going wide as he read each and every word, his hands shaking.