Madhava's Mischevious Plan

Commander - ATTENTION! GURUDEV DIKSHANT IS ARRIVING!

I clenched onto my sword, excitedly visually examining the entrance just like many others were. What if Pitashree is too arriving? But if he would've been arriving, he would've sent us a letter. It's been two days since that letter Pitashree sent. What if Pitashree surprises us? It's Kurukshetra Amaravati! There isn't no pleasent surprises available here.

Madhava - Amare? Can you auricularly discern me?

I snapped with a gasp looking at Madhava.

Madhava - I've called you three times? Where's your attention Amare?

Me - That's just-

The blowing horns caught our attention with a sharp noise. Our eyes probed for Gurudev through the crowd till we determinately were able to find Gurudev. I walked through the crowd to Gurudev, bowing down in front of him afore I took my place beside him. All the allies stood aside waiting for Gurudev to settle down.

Gurudev - Putri, we require to verbalize after this meeting.

Me - Is it about Pitashree?

Gurudev - Since you brought up this topic, we withal need to verbalize about this.

I scoffed in disappointment as my gaze was fine-tuned on the ground. Gurudev announced the rules and regulations we had to follow with every allies ascertaining that the arrangements had no mistakes in it. Once the meeting was over and every single one went back to thier tents, except me, I stayed back in Gurudev's tent.

Me - What is it that you wish to verbalize about it with me Gurudev? Is their any problem?

Gurudev - Their is a problem?

Me - With what?

Gurudev - With you.

I clenched my eyebrows together in mystification.

Me - Gurudev, I apologise if I have committed mistakes, but can you please tell me what problem starts with me?

Gurudev cleared his throat as he walked towards his chair, sitting himself down on it.

Gurudev - You see, since Vatsaraja has sent you the letter you are no more attentive about anything. I've been told by almost everyone present here that you've been drowning in some thoughts since the day you heard what Vatsaraja wrote you. I am authentically disappointed with this news Putri.

I walked towards him with starry eyes.

Me - Gurudev... I've been in thoughts of Pitashree, I admit. But I promise that my eyes are still fine-tuned on what's transpiring around me. I am mentally present right here. It's just...when I'm solitary or if I'm conversating with someone, I get lost in the noetic conceptions about how Pitashree is. Since if I were right beside him, nothing such would've ever transpired with Pitashree.

Gurudev - Are you blaming yourself for this Putri?

Me - Gurudev, I'm speaking truth but nothing.

Gurudev scoffed as he stood up.

Gurudev - When Vatsaraja was appointing the writer to write you a letter, I did warn him. I admonished him how you would be concerned about him most of the time. But he was concerned about what if he never would've got to meet you again. I tried to verbalize with him about this, but at last even I refused to myself to obviate him from writting you a letter.

Me - Precisely, everyone knows it's common for one to react this way and so is with me Gurudev-

Gurudev - But do you know what your father said...?