Chapter 13

THEOS POV

Ansel messages Shai and told her to turn the computer on. Shai did and she said Emily was watching it.
"You ready to start Theo?" He asks, smiling.
"I guess" I say as he as he sits to me. He turns on the computer and starts the live stream.
"Hey guys it's Theo and Ansel!" He says.
"Hey guys!" I say trying to put on my best face.
"So guys, Theo has something's he'd like to share with you guys, I'll be back as soon as he's done." Ansel says patting me on the back and gets up.
"Um, hey guys." I say, "so I have something's id like to share with you. As you all know I recently, we'll not exactly recently, broke up with Ruth. I really didn't know what to do with out her. One day I set my eyes on the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I tried to play cool, but I couldn't do it. The next day I found out she was also taking pictures of the divergent cast. I was happy because I got to see her beautiful face again." I started to cry,
"I invited her to my divergent party. she said yes. She brought her boyfriend. I was heartbroken. The I tried to contain my jealousy, but I couldn't. The next day she came to my house in tears. Her boyfriend cheated on her. I took care of her until she was better, a week later I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes. I've spent 3 amazing weeks with her. Her name is Emily." By this time I was crying so bad I could hardly speak. "Today Emily and I were staying here, at my home. She asked me to take her home to get her clothes. I took her home and kissed her making sure I said I love you before I left. When I got home I took a shower. When I got out, in only my bathrobe, I open my bedroom door to see Ruth sitting there. I asked her to leave many times. She took advantage of me.She tried to get me to 'do it' with her. I went to get up before anything happened. Emily was standing there, all she had saw'll was me on top of Ruth. I tried to explain. All Emily did was rip off the necklace I had given her." I held the necklace up so the fans could see it. I'll I was hoping is for Emily to be watching.
"Emily if you are watching, I want to apologize. I never meant to hurt you, remember what I said, 'I want your life to be perfect' well I still mean it. Please just come back to me, I love you." I said as the tears came flowing. I put my head in my hands. "Emily I'm so sorry, please just forgive me!" I say one last time before Ansel takes over.
"Hey guys! I'm back, Theo had to go so it's my turn." he said. I got up and walked to my room. I laid in bed clinching Emilys necklace.

EMILYS POV

Ansel text Shai and told us to watch something. She turned on the computer. We were watching a live stream. Theo and Ansel appeared on the screen.

Hey guys it's Theo and Ansel!" He says.
"Hey guys!" Theo said smiling. I know something is wrong with him.
"So guys, Theo has something's he'd like to share with you guys, I'll be back as soon as he's done." Ansel says patting theo on the back and gets up.
"Um, hey guys." Theo says, "so I have something's id like to share with you. As you all know I recently, we'll not exactly recently, broke up with Ruth. I really didn't know what to do with out her. One day I set my eyes on the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I tried to play cool, but I couldn't do it. The next day I found out she was also taking pictures of the divergent cast. I was happy because I got to see her beautiful face again." Theo started to cry, "I invited her to my divergent party. she said yes. She brought her boyfriend. I was heartbroken. Then I tried to contain my jealousy, but I couldn't. The next day she came to my house in tears. Her boyfriend cheated on her. I took care of her until she was better, a week later I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes. I've spent 3 amazing weeks with her. Her name is Emily." He was crying so bad I could hardly understand him. "Today Emily and I were staying here, at my home. She asked me to take her home to get her clothes. I took her home and kissed her making sure I said I love you before I left. When I got home I took a shower. When I got out, in only my bathrobe, I open my bedroom door to see Ruth sitting there. I asked her to leave many times. She took advantage of me.She tried to get me to 'do it' with her. I went to get up before anything happened. Emily was standing there, all she had saw'll was me on top of Ruth. I tried to explain. All Emily did was rip off the necklace I had given her." He held the necklace up so the fans could see it.
"Emily if you are watching, I want to apologize. I never meant to hurt you, remember what I said, 'I want your life to be perfect' well I still mean it. Please just come back to me, I love you." He said as the tears came flowing. He put his head in his hands. "Emily I'm so sorry, please just forgive me!" Hey says one last time before Ansel takes over.
"Hey guys! I'm back, Theo had to go so it's my turn." Ansel says.

I have to go to Theos, I need to see him.
"Shai, can you drive me to Theos?" I ask.
"Of course I can. Let's go." she says walking to her car.

When we arrive at Theos I see that Ansel is still on live stream. He is enjoying this to much.
"Well well well, look who we have here." he says, "Shailene woodley and Emily." he says smiling. We sit next to him.
"Guys this is, I mean, was Theos Emily. She is also one of my good friends." he says. Instantly his phone goes off. Twitter. He reads some of the tweets outloud.
"@123.ansel says: Emily is so gorgeous! How does she do it?"
"Thank you! I'm sure you are just as beautiful." I say smiling.
"@Theoisbae says: So jealous of Emily right now! She has best friends like you guys to comfort her." Ansel smiles, "yeah and we will always be here." he says.
"Thanks guys, do you know where Theo is?" I asked patiently.
"Yes he is in his room. before you go you should here something. @ily.ansel.shai.theo says: Can Emily and Theo at least try to get together again. I ship tmily so much! That's what we want too!" Ansel and Shai say.
"Yeah, I'll be back" I say avoiding eye contact.

I walk to Theos room. I don't enter. I see him on his bed in tears. I just stand there listening to him talk to himself.
"I was an idiot! God, I should have just ran and stopped Emily, god why did Ruth have to do this! I knew that she hated Emily but seriously! I broke up with her because she cheated. Why would she even do that. she knew I love Emily. I just wish Emily would forgive me."
I heard him say, he had my necklace close to his side, holding on to it with dear life.

"Theo." I say walking into his room. He sat up.
"Emily" he said gasping for air.
"Shouldn't I be the one crying." I laugh trying to lighten the mood.
"No, I mean yes. I screwed up Emily." he says.
"Yeah, but I shouldn't have ran." I say, as I start to tear up.
"It's my fault Emily" he is crying so much. I embrace him in a hug.
"Theo Peter James Kinnard Tapiklis, stop. I love you, I believe everything you said. If you didn't cheat, then you didn't cheat." he looked at me.
"Really?" He says
"Really." I kiss him. I've wanted this so bad. We kissed more and more. I knew what he wanted. I didn't fight it. Well actually I did. Oops.
"Theo, Ansel and Shai are on live stream, lets go and say hi."
"Ok" he says.

We go back down stairs holding hands.
"Oh look at that!" Ansel says pointing at us.
"Hey" I say.
"Emily, we have some tweets we want you and Theo to read, so we are going to leave you guys with them. Shai and I are gonna go." he says.
"Ok, bye guys!" Theo and I say.

"Hey guys it's Theo! Tweet me some things!" Theo says smiling. Theos phone went crazy.
"@I'm.you say: Theo your so gorgeous! But really her?" I looked at the floor.
"ok... Well" I say.
"Um next one." He says,
"From 123.theo.sheo: Emily your beautiful. I think you two are cute. definitely my fave couple." I look at Theo.
"Thank you so much." I say.
"The last one for tonight is from @theojames loving tmily, I love her so much!" He looks at me.
"Theo, you tweeted that!" I say laughing.
"Maybe.." he said. I kissed him.
"Alright guys! That's all. I'm wooped. love you! See you soon!" He says as he shuts off the computer.
"Theo, I love you. Let's go to sleep." I say yawning.
"Okay baby" he says picking me up and carrying me too his room.
I put in some of his of his sweat pants in and a big shirt. He lays next to me.
"Goodnight baby. I love you, please never leave me." he says, and maybe I would have answered if I wasn't drifting away.