Chapter 21

I awaken to the sound of banging. I get out of bed and walk downstairs. I open the door and am surprised by who is standing there.
"Spencer?" I say shaking my head in disbelief.
"Emily." He says grabbing my hand.
i jerk my hand out of his and back up.
"Spencer you need to leave." I say sternly looking at him. If Theo walks down now that would be great.
Spencer walks closer.
"No, I came for you and that's what I'm going to get." He says grabbing me. He slips his hand up the hem of my shirt and starts kissing me. I can't do anything. He has me pinned against the wall.
"Spenc-" I start until I hear yelling.
Theo.
"EMILY. What are you doing?? Are you cheating? How could you??? LEAVE." He yells
"Theo I ca-" he doesn't let me finish.
"Leave. Now." He says. I take the ring and throw it at him. I run, more like bolt. My back hurts like crazy. Ever since I was stabbed I haven't been able to run the same. I run to Ansels. I knock on the door, no answer. I open the door and walk through.
"ANSEL" I yell. Moments Lester Ansel comes out.
"Emily? What's wrong? Why are you crying!?" He asks frantically.
"Spencer came over, while I was at Theos, I tried to get him to leave. I kept telling him, but he wouldn't listen. He-he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. He started kissing me. I'm not very strong so I couldn't get him off even though I was trying my hardest. Theo came in, he yelled at me, he told me to leave. I tried to explain, but he wouldn't listen... So I threw the ring at him. Then I ran here."
"Oh em, I'm so sorry. Do you want to lay down, or shower? My home is you're home." He says smiling.
"Thanks you Ansel." I say hugging him.
"I have to go somewhere really quick. I promised I'd get a few things for Kylee, I got to go. I'll be back soon, alright?" He says grabbing his car keys.
"Of course." I say as he walks out the door.

THEOS POV
I wake up to a cold bed. I think Emily had gone down stairs to see who was there. She has been gone a really long time. I get out of bed and walk down stairs. I see Emily alright, and she isn't alone. She is practically making out with, Spencer!!
"Spenc-" she starts. I am enraged.
"EMILY. What are you doing? Are you cheating on me?? How could you??? LEAVE!" I yell. I see hurt in her eyes, but I don't care. I don't get how she could cheat, in my house!!!
"Theo I ca-" she starts.
"Leave. Now." she is in tears, she takes of our engagement ring and throws it at me. She runs out of the door. Is this really the end of us? I can't believe her. I think, and think. I decide to take a shower to get my mind of off things.

When I get out, I hear a knock on my door.
"Hello" I say. It's just Ansel.
He grabs me by the hem of my shirt.
"How could you accuse her of cheating!!!" He says. He isn't yelling but he is angry, which is bad for Ansel. He is pissed.
"She was kissing Spencer in my house!" I say.
"You really think she would do that? Are you freaking kidding me? You've been caught with two girls and she has forgiven you, and yet she is pinned against the wall by a guy who is stronger than her and they are kidding you freak?" He starts, " at least she wasn't about to have sex." he says, and with that he lets go of me and walks to his car. Oh god, what have a I done? I should have let her explain. But still, I don't know what I'm going to do. I need to find her.

EMILYS POV
I just sit on the couch, not knowing what to do or say. After being accused of cheating... Would I really go back to Theo. Not right away. I have to be able to trust him again. I know we were "engaged" but he obviously doesn't trust me.
I hear a click. I expect it to be Ansel but instead it's Theo.
"I knew you'd be here." he says laughing.
"Leave me alone." I say turning away from him.
"What? Why?" He says.
"I'm not going to sit here and not act like it didn't hurt when you accused me of cheating. Of course right? The girl who got cheated on, twice, is going to cheat on her fiancé. Yeah I believe that." I say, still staring at the ground.
"So what are you just not going to talk to me?" He says, walking in front of me so I am forced to look at him.
"No, but don't think I'm going to come crawling back, you don't trust me, and I'm not going to be with someone who doesn't trust me." I start, " and who knows, how do I know that you just won't end up in bed with some girl again, oh wait it's never you." I say, not realizing what I had just said.
"You're right. I think we need a break. A really long one." he says, tears trickling down his eyes. He slams the door.
Oh god.

THEOS POV
I slam the door. No, but don't think I'm going to come crawling back, you don't trust me, and I'm not going to be with someone who doesn't trust me and who knows, how do I know that you just won't end up in bed with some girl again, oh wait it's never you."
"You're right. I think we need a break. A really long one."
I can't believe it's done, over. I'm the one who caused it all. I shouldn't have been so rude. I should have been better and I don't know.

I get in my car. I put the key in ignition and start the car. I start pulling out. I hear something but I'm not quite paying attention with Emily on my mind. Then I hear it, a crash, glass, shattering. My side hurts, I feel a sharp pain. I black out.

-----------------

Sorry it took a while to update! I just took a break and I forgot about it and I had really bad writers block tbh. I'll be updating more though!!