Chapter 10

"Will you..." Theo started.
"Will I what?" I smiled.
"Will you do me the honor of being my wonderful girlfriend." he asked reaching in his pocket.
"Yes Theo, I will. I will." I say, Im not the one to usually cry, but I am about to.
"Here, I've got something for you." he grabbed a small black box. "open it." he said.
I take the black box from Theos hands. I slowly open it. When I get it opens I see the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. It was a heart locket with purple and white diamonds, on the back it said, love yours truly THEO.

"Awe Theo, I love it." By now I really was crying.
"It's getting late. we should go sweetheart." Theo says.

The drive back was peaceful. I feel asleep once. Theo sang to me most of the way home. Theo has the best voice
I've ever heard. Unlike most British people, when Theo songs you can still tell he is british. He's just perfect.
When we got home Theo kissed me, hard. I know what he was doing. I played along kissing him more and more until he thought he was going to get something. I pulled away.
"Seriously Emily." I laughed.
"Theo has an one ever told you, you may be addicted to sex." I laughed.
"Yes." he said keeping a straight face.
"THEO!" I yelled, hitting his arm.
"What?" He said defensively.
"Nothing. I'm going to bed, do you wanna come or go home?" I got up.
"I just got you, I ain't leaving you." he picked me up and ran with me.
"He you crazy man! Put me down!" I laughed.
"As you wish!" He tossed me on the bed.
"Are you going to lay with me or just stand there like a statue? I ask Theo.
"I'm coming!" He said taking his shirt off.
"Oh baby!" He yelled, jumping on the bed.
I cuddled up next to he bare chest. I listened to his heartbeat as I fell asleep. "I love you" I hear him say.
"Love you too." I say as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Goodnight." he says. I don't answer, for I am already asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter. I'm going sledding after I finish divergent!😍 did you know Theo really does sing in real life? Go check him out! They are called sherekhan! He is really good!
Thanks guys!
-xoxo Emily