chapter tobias (hehe 4)

Spencer and I arrived at the party just at 8. Theos house is huge, I could fit my house in there, TWICE.
"Woah babe. This is the guy that butted into our conversation earlier?"
"Yeah" I said, "he was just protecting me."
"I know babe. That's what made me mad, I got jealous."

I took Spencer's hand and gave it a tight squeeze. We walked in the house and were immediately swarmed with people. there had to be at least a few hundred.
"Let's find Theo, Ansel, and Shai." I told Spencer.

I immediately found them. Of course they were in a group. I looked at Theo.
"Hi" I said, I couldn't even look in his eye for fear I was falling in love with another man.
"Hi Emily." Theos eyes were staring at Spencer. He wasn't happy.
" Hi I'm Spencer, Emily's boyfriend." Spencer reached to shake Theos hand.
"Theo" He's voice was cold and hard, not like I remember.
"Emily can I talk to you, in private."
"Yes" I was scared, Theo probably hates me great.

"Emily what about us, the way he treats you. your his 'rebound' remember?"
"Theo, I know. I really do like you. but Spencer, I've had so much with him, he apologized. Oh Theo, you should have heard him. His words were calm, like they used to be. his words were like the sound of hummingbirds, so soft and sweet. Theo, I've missed him." I couldn't help it, even if Theo gets mad, I meant it.
"EMILY HE HURT YOU." Theo was mad, just like I figured.
"Theo, don't yell at me. You and I, we aren't dating. I get that he hurt me, But he changed. Besides you don't even know what really happened." I tried to calm him.
"Maybe I don't, BUT I know guys like him THEY DONT CHANGE. They just use it as an act Em." Theo was getting louder.
"Don't call me Em Theo. you barely know me and now you think you know what is best. You don't."
"I'm sorry, maybe I'm overreacting. I just don't want you to get hurt. I want everything in your life to be perfect. Forgive me?" His voice was sincere.
"Yes Theo, I forgive you." I hugged him, tighter than I've hugged anyone.

We walked back to Spencer and Ansel talking.
"Hey babe." Spencer grabs me.
"Hey, wanna go dance?"
"Yeah babe." Spencer took my hand.
There was a slow song on. I leaned my head on Spencer listening to his heartbeat. I looked over to see Shai and Theo dancing
What the hell? I mouthed to Shai.
i don't know. She mouthed back.

I watched as Theo grabbed Shias head, rubbing Shai's cheek. He kissed her, hard. He knew I was watching just like he know I still have feelings for him.
Finally a fast song, yes. I started to grind on Spencer, making sure Theo saw. Spencer grabbed me and before I knew it we were making out. He motioned for me to jump so I did. I felt Theos hot eyes on us. I stopped kissing Spencer.
"I love you." I said resting my head in Spencer's shoulder.
"Let's go"
"As you wish Madame." Spencer said carrying me to the car.

THEOS POV

Spencer. That's who she brought! Wow I knew it! He's gonna hurt her. "Emily can I talk to you, in private."
"Yes" She was scared, she probably hates me great.

"Emily what about us, the way he treats you. your his 'rebound' remember?"
"Theo, I know. I really do like you. but Spencer, I've had so much with him, he apologized. Oh Theo, you should have heard him. His words were calm, like they used to be. his words were like the sound of hummingbirds, so soft and sweet. Theo, I've missed him."
"EMILY HE HURT YOU." I was mad.
"Theo, don't yell at me. You and I, we aren't dating. I get that he hurt me, Burt he changed. Besides you don't even know what really happened." She was trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working.
"Maybe I don't, BUT I know guys like him THEY DONT CHANGE. They just use it as an act Em." I was getting louder.
"Don't call me Em Theo. you barely know me and no you think you know what is best. You don't."
"I'm sorry, maybe I'm overreacting. I just don't want you to get hurt. I want everything in your life to be perfect. Forgive me?" I tried to be sincere.
"Yes Theo, I forgive you." She hugged me, tighter than I've ever been hugged before.
We walked back to Spencer and Ansel talking.
"Hey babe." Spencer grabs Emily.
"Hey, wanna go dance?"
"Yeah babe." They walked on to the dance floor. I need to make her jealous. How? Shai! Perfect, they are best friends. Shai will dance with me.
"Shai wanna dance?"
"Sure Theo." she said.

I grabbed her hand.
"Theo Emily is going to get mad. she really does like you." Shai says not moving her head off my chest.
"Really? Than why is she with him?" I say. Before she can answer I grab her face. I kiss her hard. nothing, no sparks. Nothing like kiss Emily.
Emily saw me kiss Shai. She is jealous. I can feel it. Before I know it Spencer and Emily are making out. I can't help but stare. She jumps and he catches her. NO! That should be her and I
not her and Spencer. She stops kissing him.
"I love you." She said resting her head on Spencer's shoulder.
"Let's go"
"As you wish Madame." Spencer said carrying her to the car.
I was so close to getting her. then he showed up.