Chapter 17

So this is what Emily looks like in this story😊 sorry it took so long but I've been really busy! Hope you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up, freezing to death to see that I'm on the floor. How in the world- my thoughts were interrupted, wen I heard Theo thrashing on the bed.
"Theo sweetie, wake up." I say shaking him. His eyes fly open.
"Ahh! Don't touch me, stop!" He screams, I back away.
"Emily, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, I didn't even realize that I was awake." he say apolitically.
"It's ok, Do you wanna talk about your dream?" I ask still far from him.
"No, not really, sorry." he says.
"No it's fine, I'm going to take a shower." I say looking at him.
"Okay, I'll lay some clothes out for you."
"Alright." I say as I walk to the bathroom. What was up with Theo's dream?

THEOS POV

Theo's dream
I walk down a dark alley. I hear scream and shouts. I run, Emily. I'm running as fast as I can but it feels like I'm not even moving. "Get away from her!" I scream. The man looks at me as he cackles.
"This is for her own good." the man says.
"Theo, shhh it's okay. I love you." Emily says with tears streaming down her face.
I move to hit the guy in the face but he dodges it.
"You shouldn't have done that." he says with a devilish smile. He takes out a knife.
"Stop don't you go near her." I say reaching for him.
"Why do you even care? You cheated, you don't love her." he says cackling.
"You cheated?" She says.
"Don't you remember? But you forgave me." I know this is just a dream but it feels so real.
"How could you!" She screams.
The man comes near her.
"Hey give me that." she says pointing to the knife.
"Why?" The man says.
"Well if you really wanna hurt Theo you'll let me do it." she says laughing. She isn't going to do it. She has a plan our something. The man hands her the knife. She looks at me.
"This is your fault, you never even cared, so you won't care now." She says taking the knife.
"NO, don't do it!" I scream but it's too late. She sticks the knife right where her heart is. She falls to the ground. The man walks to me.

Ahh! Don't touch me, stop!" I scream, Emily backs away.
"Emily, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, I didn't even realize that I was awake." I say apolitically.
"It's ok, Do you wanna talk about your dream?" She asks still far from me.
"No, not really, sorry." I say. Maybe I'll tell her later when I have my courage back.
"No it's fine, I'm going to take a shower." She says looking at me.
"Okay, I'll lay some clothes out for you." I say. I faintly hear her say "alright."

I know that I should tell her but I'm terrified.

EMILYS POV

I hop out of the shower and grab the clothes Theo laid out for me, his sweatpants and he's big sweatshirt. I was engulfed my the smell of him. I could get high off of his scent. I walk into the living room to hear Theo on the phone.
"I know- I need to tell her. Now? I know, alright I will."he says as he hangs up. I walk in like I heard nothing.
"Listen Emily, I need to tell you about my dream." he starts.
"Ok." I say scratching the back of my neck. He tells me everything, about how the man was going to kill me but I killed myself for him because Theo cheated.

"Theo, I'm sorry, I forgave you. I don't know why these dreams keep happening." I say grabbing his hand.
"I don't know, it's probably because I still haven't forgiven myself." he says. Honestly I don't fully trust him since he "did it" with Ruth. But he doesn't need to know that.
"Well listen, Ansel is having this party tonight, we should go." he says making small circles on my hand.
"Alright" I say. I curl up on him.
I kiss him passionately. The sparks exploded, he makes everything in my life better. He rolls over on top of my kissing me more passionately. His hands slip up the hem of my shirt as I'm taking his shirt off. He starts to suck on my neck. He leans back in for a kiss but before his lips reach mine I slide out from under him and run.
"HEY YOU LITTLE TEASE." He screams.
"You know it babe." I say laughing and running to the bedroom. He comes in but instead of him kissing me, he just stares.
"How'd I get to be so damn lucky." he says from across the room.
"What are you talking about?" I say.
"You, I don't deserve you." he says looking at the ground.
"Theo, I don't get why you like me," i started, "I'm not pretty, I'm not skinny, I'm super annoying, super clingy and I-" he interrupts me.
"Your right. Your not pretty, your beautiful. You aren't skinny, your perfect. You are annoying, but that's what I love and you are clingy, which means you aren't with anyone else. I love you, because you didn't treat me like another famous person. You acted like a normal human. You are perfect in every which way, your flaws are what make you, you, and I love you." he says.
"I love you too." I say.
"We better get ready for the party. it's 6 pm already." he chuckles.
"Alright." I say.