Chapter 2

Today I take pictures of the divergent cast... and Theo... the gorgeous Theo- stop Emily you cannot fall for him.

I decide I better where something cute, you know for professional reasons. I decide to wear my skinny jeans and a shirt that says "capture the good moments" and some light makeup.

I arrive at the studio and start setting up. I have an hour till the cast gets here so I decide to go get some food from the snack bar when suddenly I feel a strong arm around my waist. I wisp around to see who it is.

Great I think to my self.
"Spencer! What are you doing here!" I was mad.
"Babe, don't be mad I missed you." he lend in for a kiss but I backed away.
"YOU CANT MISS ME. YOU CHEATED ON ME." I was practically screaming.
"It was one time, I made a mistake babe, can't you see I'm trying to fix it?"
"YOU CANT FIX IT, YOU SCREWED UP SPENCER." I was yelling now.
"LEAVE."
"You can't tell me what to do Emily."

"She's right you need to leave." a voice from behind me said. I turned around.
"Th-e-eo.." I stutter.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Spencer was mad now.
"I think I'm the guy who will kick your ass if you don't leave Emily alone."
Spencer didn't say anything he just flipped Theo off and walked out the door.

"Thanks Theo." I said looking away, I was to the point where I could just break down, but not in front of Theo.
"Your welcome." He smiled.
"May I ask who that was though?"
"That was my ex-boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me with my best friend. He only shows up in my life when he needs a rebound." I can't believe I'm telling Theo this. I hardly even know him.
"Oh I'm so sorry." He truly looked sorry too.
The cast of divergent walked in right as I was about to tell Theo my feelings for him.

We took a few group pictures and the some individual ones. Some were serious others weren't. I hated the ones with Shai and Theo. I hated the way they touched each other with pure chemistry. I honestly don't know why I'm feeling this way. I've barely even talked to Theo before.

When the shoot was over I hug everyone especially Shai and Ansel. Then Theo approached me after everyone left.
"Hey, so I kindofreallylikeyou." He said quickly.
"Woah woah woah. Did the I just hear THEO JAMES say he likes me?" I giggled.
"Yes, now do you want this sexy beast of a man or not?" He smirked.
Before I could even answer I felt a spark as our lips touched. I wanted this more than anything and finally I have it.
"Oh yes Theo James." I giggle trying to sound sexy.
"Great then come by my place at 8 for a little divergent party I'm hosting. ill text you details later. Okay babe?
"Okay" I said.