Chapter 9

I walk back out to Theo. He's talking to someone on the phone.
"I know, I just want it all to be perfect.
It's got make her cry, it's gotta be everything." he said into the phone, "alright bye."
He didn't see me there so I just walked in like nothing happened.

"Oh hey Emily." Theo just stared at the tv.
"Hi Theo." I sat next to him. I was about to lay my head on him when he got up.
"Listen I've gotta go. Get ready, I'm going to pick you up about 8. okay?"
What is he planning?
"Okay. What should I wear?"
"Something nice." he said walking out the door.
I look to see what time it is.
It's 6:30, I should probably get ready. I walk to my bedroom, I put on my makeup, curl my hair, and then pick my outfit. I literally have nothing to wear. Wow I'm such a girl.
I decide to go with my black skater skirt, a cropped floral shirt and my black flats. Finally I was done. Just in time.

THEOS POV

I know, I just want it all to be perfect.
It's got make her cry, it's gotta be everything." I said into the phone, "alright bye."
I hang up. I was talk to Ansel. He is going to throw something together for me.

"Oh hey Emily." I just stared at the tv hoping she didn't her me on the phone.
"Hi Theo." She sat next to me. She was about to lay her head on me when I got up.
"Listen I've gotta go. Get ready, I'm going to pick you up about 8. okay?"
I need everything to be perfect.
"Okay. What should I wear?"
"Something nice." I said walking out the door.

I drove to my house to get ready. When I get there Ansel is wait there.
"Everything is ready. You're going to be happy." He smiled.
"Ok thanks brother." I laugh, "I have to get ready, I'll see you later."
"Alright." and with that he left.

I decide to take a shower, I probably need it. As soon as I'm done I come out in a towel. Again that's all I ever wear.
I walked to my room. I fixed my hair and then went to go get my clothes. I decided on jeans, and a green plaid shirt. It's already 7:35, it usually takes me 30 minutes to get to Emily's house. I drive as fast as I can. I have a bouquet of roses in my hand. I walk up to the door and knock on the door.

EMILYS POV

I here a knock on my door. Theo is here, I open the door. There Theo is standing with a bouquet of roses.
"Awe, they are beautiful Theo." I take the roses and put them in a vase.
"Not nearly as beautiful as you." he winks.
"Theo just by being super nice to me isn't going to make me sleep with you again today." I laugh.
"Fine." he pouts.
"Let's go then." I grab his hand and walk to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking at Theo.
"It's a surprise" he says.
"I hate surprises Theo." I pout.
"I know. You'll live I promise" he says.
We sit in silence the rest of the way there. It's not awkward silence. It's peaceful.

"Seriously, where are we Theo." I say as he walks me, blindfolded.
"We are here." he says, uncovering my eyes.
We were right next to the beach, but we were in a hidden part that was closed in and had a waterfall. It was beautiful.
"Oh Theo." I say, "it's beautiful."
He just looks at me.
"Why are you staring at me."
"Because your beautiful." he smiles.
"Do you wanna know why I fell in love with you?" He asks.
"Mhm." I say.

"I fell in love with because, your beautiful, even when there is a bad situation you still laugh. I could never get enough of you. I love waking up next to you. I love when you call me. I love every single thing about you. I wanted this day to be perfect but I realized when your with me, no matter where we are, it's perfect." he says grabbing my face. He kisses me hard, but passionately. It's nice. Spencer never did this to me. He just said I love you a bunch. He never made me feel special. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice that Theo has stopped kissing me.
"Are you ok?" He asks not moving away from my face.
"It's just, no one has ever made me feel so special. I love you." I said, kissing him.
"I love you more." he says.
"Nope, wrongo. I love YOU MORE." I say kissing him harder.
"Okay whatever you wanna believe." he say in between kisses. Theo motions me to jump, so I do. We're making out by now, when he lays me down kissing my neck. He's on top of me.
"Theo" I say barely getting anything out.
"Hmm" he says against my neck.
"No, not here. Not now." I say moving my neck. He sits up.
"Okay, fine." he says.
We spend the rest of the night talking. Talking about goals, hopes, dreams, and our futures. I've never felt so close to anyone. I get up. I start walking, just around. I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just walking.
"Hey babe, are you ok?" Theo asks.
"Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I say.
To be honest I've been wanting him to ask me out for forever now. I just don't think he's gonna ever get the hint.
"Emily, I'm madly in love with you." he says grabbing my face.
"Will you..."