Chapter 9 : OH MY GOD!

Isaac Collins POV

Isaac Collins POV

5:15 am

It's been 15 minutes since me, and Rowan got into the car and no one has said a word, well until now.

"So." Rowan turned her head in my direction, and I could see the surprise on her face. I double-checked if the divider in the car was up, so the driver couldn't hear our conversation.

"When's your date with Mr. Grey?"

"Um, it's next Saturday, why?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm just making conversation."

"Oh really, or are you-" I stop her mid-sentence with a glare because I already know what she's going to say.

"Jealous?" She said while leaning closer to me and whispering with both of her hands on the corners of her mouth, for dramatic effect.

"I'm super flattered that you like me. But, I don't think it will ever work, I'm just too good for you, and my standards are just way too high." She said after laughing hysterically.

"High standards? Okay, bet, name your standards." I say while getting a little intrigued.

"Okay, well I want my boyfriend to be taller than me." I don't even have to dignify that with an answer because it was obvious that I am a tree compared to her, she's like a Hedge.

"Fine, he needs to know how to cook, like me," she said while flipping the hair on her shoulder, even though it was already in a ponytail.

"I don't like to brag, but my uncle owns a restaurant, and he taught me to cook." I could start to see the frustration on Rowan's face. I'm not going to lie I was going to laugh at her, but I refrained from doing so because I didn't want to make her feel bad. For an hour, she has been listing standards that she has for her perfect boyfriend, and I happen to fit all of them.

"Well, I guess I'm your perfect boyfriend."

"Oh shut it," She said with her arms crossed and scowling at me, I start to laugh at the position she put herself into. "Whatever, I know you cheated, I don't know how yet, but I know you did.--Rowan Zoloman's POVIt's been an hour, and we finally get to the airport after Mr. Collins and I stopped bickering. We left the car and I got into Mr. Collins's private jet.

The jet was almost magical and quite big, the chairs were white, with grey, black and beige throw pillows. The floors were dark oak, and there were tables in each aisle that happened to be dark oak too.

I gave one of the flight attendants my suitcases, he put them in one of the suitcase compartments. I walked over to Mr. Collins's aisle. I looked outside his window, and I could see Mr. Collins speaking to that woman that given me a tour of the office. She was super nice but quiet, so we didn't get to talk about our personal lives or make small talk.