• Chapter Eight •

Y/N and Mia were playing upstairs, pretending to call their parents. The two young girls missed their parents a lot, and figured it help them cheer up. When suddenly, Grace came bursting in their room, looking mad.

"Your phone's working?" Grace asked.

"It's not working." Mia said.

"So let me have your phone." Grace said, trying to take her phone away.

"It's not working!"

"So let me have your phone!" Grace said, taking it away.

"Give me yours too, Y/N." Grace said, looking at her.

"No."

"Let me see your phone. Now." Grace said, trying to grab the phone out of her hands.

"I said no, fuck off!" Y/N said pushing her hands away.

"Just give me the phone!"

"Leave me alone! Stop!" Y/N said, still pushing her hands away.

Grace had managed to get her phone away and look at it. Like the other's it was dead. Grace sighed, and gave it back. Y/N snatched it out of her hands. Then got up to stand up, and walk away. Before she left the room, Y/N made sure to bump into Grace's shoulder. Hard.

"Don't touch my shit, you bitch." Y/N said to her, then turned to walked away.

"Y/N!" Grace said.

Y/N sighed, and turned around to look at her.

"What?"

"What did you just call me?"

"Unless you're deaf, I think you heard me." Y/N said, clenching her fists.

"I would like you to apologize, then go to your room." Grace said folding her arms.

"What are you, my mother?" Y/N chuckled.

"You're not my mom, you're not my dad. You're nobody. Therefore, I don't have to listen to a damn thing you say. Bitch." Y/N said, walking out off the room.

Aidan was sitting on the couch, staring into space. Y/N walked down the stairs and sat next to him, and she looked pissed off.

"What's wrong?" Aidan asked.

"Your stupid, sorry excuse of a stepmother. That's what happened." Y/N said folding her arms looking straight ahead.

"I thought you liked her, though?"

"I did. Until she went psycho, and started accusing us of taking her crap."

"Why would we even, huh? I'm not a psychopath like her." Y/N said, sounding mad.

"Okay, Y/N, you need to calm down." Aidan said, holding her hand.

"Take deep breaths."

Y/N took a deep breath, and slowly calmed down.

"Better?" He said.

"Much. Thank you." Y/N said, smiling.

The two sat in silence for a bit, until Aidan spoke again.

"Um. I know it's a stupid question, but I just have to know. Can I kiss you again?" He asked.

Y/N hesitated.

"Um it's okay if you don't want-"

"Go for it."

"Wait, really?"

"Better hurry up before I change my mind." Y/N laughed.

Aidan smiled, then leaned to kiss her. Their lips met in the middle, and Y/N began to feel happy. Though Grace had pissed her off immensely, she started to ignore her anger.

Aidan began to deepen the kiss, and placed his hand on her cheek. A couple seconds of holding his hand there, he reached down, and grabbed both of Y/N's thighs, pulling them on both sides of him. Normally, Y/N would protest, and stop, but this felt too nice. Aidan's hands stayed on her thighs for a moment, then slowly made their way up her body, and stopping at her waist. Y/N wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him in closer.

The two kids continued to make out, until they both heard someone clearing their throat. They both looked up to find Grace, staring at them, arms folded. Y/N quickly jumped off of Aidan, and back into a normal position.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"None of your business." Y/N said.

Grace simply sighed.

"Um, Y/N. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for taking your phone upstairs. I- I probably shouldn't have done that. Like you said yesterday, if it's not yours, don't touch it." Grace apologized.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry for calling you those horrible names." Y/N apologized.

"But. You still should go to your room. What you said was very rude." Grace said.

Y/N rolled her eyes, and grabbed Aidan's hand, pulling him up off the couch.

"Whatever." was all she said.

"No wonder Aidan and Mia hate you. Y/N muttered.

"What was that?" Grace said.

"Nothing." Y/N said quickly. She grabbed Aidan's hand and pulled him upstairs to the room.

"What happened?" Mia asked.

"Nothing, Mia. Don't worry." Y/N smiled at her.

"Okay."

————

Y/N woke up the next morning to find Grace looking over Aidan and her. Staring down at them.

"Aidan wake up." Y/N said gently shaking her.

Aidan woke up, and gasped quietly at Grace.

"Grace." Aidan said standing up a bit.

"Grace." He said again.

"Grace!" Mia said from her bed.

Aidan stood up, and started shaking her. Mia shaking her from behind.

"What's wrong with her?" Y/N asked, getting out of bed.

"I don't know." Aidan said, shaking her.

"Grace!" Mia yelled.

Grace then pushed Mia, making her fall. Aidan and Y/N quickly rushed to her aid.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Grace?" Y/N yelled.

"Mia, you okay?" Aidan asked.

Y/N reached over and touched Mia's forehead. There was blood on her fingers, and Mia's head. Y/N looked over at Grace, and saw that she had a gun in her hand.

She was going to kill them.

And they needed to get away, now.

Author's Note: hiya! Sorry for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger. But I guess you'll find out in the next chapters. Also, did you like the little make out scene Aidan and Y/N had? I felt like there wasn't really too much romance, so I put it in there. Anyways, see you sexy humans in the chapter. Bye. idk what else to say.