• Chapter Ten •

The horrified kids watched as Grace held Grady's dead corpse closer, and closer to the house. Mia gasped.

"Grady." Aidan said quietly.

"Grady?" Mia cried.

Mia continued to cry, and Aidan held her. Mia then ran out of his grasp, and out of sight.

"No, don't, Mia. Mia..." Aidan said.

"This was all your fault. If you hadn't taken her pills, and everything else, none of this would've happened! I don't even know why you thought this was a good idea anyways!" Y/N screamed at him.

Y/N then tried to walk away, but Aidan grabbed her wrist, and pushed her against the wall, holding her wrists tightly.

"Aidan, let me go! You're hurting me!" Y/N said, trying to break free from his grasp.

"You had as much to do with this as I, Y/N." Aidan said, staring into Y/N's E/C blurred eyes.

Aidan, still holding her wrists placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Then he made his way down south, kissing her chin, and neck. Luckily, Y/N was quick to push him off of her, and out of his grasp.

"What the heck, Aidan?"

Aidan said nothing, and continued to stare at Y/N. His gaze on her lasted a few seconds, until Aidan walked away, as if nothing happened.

————

Aidan, Y/N, and Mia were sitting in their bedroom, trying to figure out what to do. Grace had been sitting outside on the front door step for hours, not moving an inch.

"I don't know what to do." Aidan said quietly.

"She's gonna freeze to death, Aidan." Mia whispered.

"I know."

"We have to convince her or something."

"Convince her to do what, Aidan?" Y/N said.

"We have to.. we have to stop this." He said.

————

Aidan, Y/N and Mia then went to the little cupboard where they stored all of their belongings.

"You see her pills?" Mia asked.

"Found 'em." Y/N said, holding them up.

————

The kids walked outside, wearing their jackets and mittens. Grace was sitting outside on the steps, holding her dead dog's corpse.

"Grace?" Mia called from behind.

Aidan wrapped a blanket around her, trying to get her to stand up.

"Grace, come on. Let's go inside." Aidan said.

She didn't move, nor say anything.

"Grace?" Y/N said.

"Come on, it's too cold, Grace." Aidan said.

Grace still said nothing.

"It's too cold." Aidan said.

"Come inside."

"We we're just pretending." Aidan said.