Confessions

Robin POV: raven wouldn't talk to me, she kept on say it was an accident and it didn't mean anything. But it meant something to me, to be honest I kinda had a crush on her for a while now I just never had the guts to tell her. I always had a feeling she like me back. But know I don't know, she won't even talk to me I can't even get in her mind through our bond. I'll just try to talk to her later.

Raven POV: I was still shock and surprise about what happen in nevermore. Me jealous of robin still liking starfire? Even if he still like her I wouldn't care he'll never love me the way I love him. But after our kiss I notice he was blushing, more than me and more than when he kiss starfire. No! That's impossible robin doesn't like me and never will! I got a little bit lost of control of my emotions and broke the lamp and something else in the common room. "Hey! The tv just blowed up! What the heck!"screamed beastboy "great"i sighed I put on my cloak and went over to the common room to see cyborg and beastboy trying to fix the tv, and starfire feeding sillkie. Then I saw robin, I started getting mix up emotions again, robin look up at me and blush then turned around. 'Omg! Robin blush at you!'said passion 'told you that you like him rae rae' said happy I got very piss off "NO I DO NOT!!!!" I yelled out loud my eyes glowed red and the lights and refrigerator blowed up. All my teammates look at me scared even robin. Now I really didn't have control of my emotions, and as soon I calm down some the t-car blew up "no! My baby!"cried cyborg running to the garage. "Dude raven what's wrong with you?"said beastboy "are you the o of the k friend raven?" "raven?"said robin I went upstairs with tears coming down my face I was just mess up thanks to these stupid emotions! I was about to go into my room but someone grab me and pulled me into a room.

Robin POV: I could tell something was wrong with her. I knew it was her when the tv blowed up, then when she came downstairs everyone was looking so afraid but I wasn't I knew about her not controlling her emotions but she always knew how to hide it was so different this time. I blush at her she started yelling 'no I do not!' And her eyes glowed red, the lights and refrigerator blowed and a few minutes later so did cyborg car. Raven ran upstairs she look like she was crying. I was about to go follow her but stafire stop me. "No boyfriend robin let raven have some alone time"she said I went past her and ran over to raven. Before she could get inside her room I grab her and pulled her into my room. "Raven?"

Raven POV: It was robin "robin!" "shhh! I don't want the others to hear us"he said locking the door "why did you bring me in here I want to be alone" "because I'm worried about you raven and I want to help you I know what you've been going through-" I stop him I got a little bit mad he didn't know anything that was wrong with me "you want to help me robin but you can't" "yes I can raven and I will" "No you can not! No one can help me"i got really annoyed now "yes raven I can! I want to help! I know what you are going through and I'm here to help"he said "NO!! You do not know what is wrong! And you'll never will everyone thinks they know what's wrong with me but they don't! And why do you want to help!"i yelled "because I CARE about you raven!!!" He yelled his face was red "you care! You care! No you don't! You only care about starfire! That's the only person wait no 'girl' that you love and care about! You will never care robin and never had! You do not lo-" he stop me from yelling by kissing me.

Robin POV: "You will never care robin and never had! You do not lo-" I kiss her, when we stop kissing I smirk "I do love you raven and I care about. I do not love starfire she's in the past the only girl I care about is you and only you!" She just stand there staring at me blushing really hard. "Raven?" She hug me then kiss me I was so shock "I love you too robin! I thought you didn't like me that's why my emotions been so mess up!"she smiled.

Raven POV: He said he love me! He said he freaking LOVE me!!! Happy and passion was just screaming and jumping up and down I had a massive headache but I didn't care I kiss him back "I love you too robin"i said I could tell he was shock. We stayed in his room talking about our feelings about each other and I told him about my new emotions he laugh about how I got jealously. I never felt so much love and passion when me and robin kiss. What can I say I just love him!!!!!