Secrets revealed

With starfire and beastboy: robin went after raven to her room and cyborg went to the t-car crying. "Dude! What do you think is wrong with raven?"said beastboy "oh I do not know friend but I hope she will be better. But I told robin to let her have some alone time but he didn't listen"said starfire. Beastboy was still trying to fix the tv but it wouldn't work "Great, hey star want to go spy on raven and robin?"

Starfire POV: me and friend beastboy went upstairs to spy on boyfriend robin and friend raven. I kept on giggling this so much fun "shhh star you going to get us caught"said beastboy. "No you can not help me!!"yelled raven "I think they are in robin's room"i said. The door was lock so we had to listen from outside "because I care about you"!!!!!yelled robin "man! They are going at it"said beastboy listening I was a little bit upset I didn't like my friends fighting but it funny. A few minutes the yelling stop and then we heard "I do love raven" and we also heard "I love you too robin". Both me and beastboy gasp. I couldn't believe it robin and raven like each other "dude their kissing I care hear them!"said beastboy really mad. He had a crush on raven forever. I was truly mad but more upset, I started crying and went over to where cyborg was.

Beastboy POV: this was so fun! I wonder what will we find out while we where spying on them. Turns out we found out a lot of things! At first they were yelling at each other "they are going at it"i said then the yelling stop after that we heard that they both love each other!! I was so devastated, I thought raven loved me not robin! She always blush when I'm sitting beside her but robin was right in front of her all the time!! Ugh!! Then I started hearing kissing noises. They're kissing too!?!?! Come on! I was so hurt but not as much as star, she started crying and ran towards the garage "hey star come back!" I ran after her

Cyborg POV: "why! My baby! My poor baby!!!" I said crying a little. I wasn't mad at raven for what she did I knew it was an accident but I was still upset. I heard footsteps coming then crying it was starfire, she came in running then hug me "woah what's wrong star?" "It's robin.... He loves raven and not me! They kiss"she said between sobs "it's okay starfire don't cry" "no! It's not the o or the k friend cyborg it is the wrong!"she screamed. Then beastboy came in running his face was red a little and he threw one of my tools across the room "hey!! Clam down bro"i said trying to clam him down "how can I clam down when the girl I love is in love with robin? And kiss him!"he yelled he threw my tool box and it hit my car "no! That's it. Both of you sit down!"i yelled they all sat down "so what happen?"i ask "we was spying on raven and robin"said starfire "then we heard yelling. They we yelling about some fall that happen"said beastboy "then the fighting stop and we heard them said I love you to each other"said starfire "after that I heard them kissing!!"said beastboy very mad. "Wait did you said they where also yelling because of a fall?" They nodded "umm well remember when I said I threw a book at raven. Well the funny part is when I threw it they may have kiss"i said nervous "you what!!!!"Yelled raven she was very piss

Raven POV: me and robin was on his bed making out. 'He's such a good kisser'I said to myself 'I heard that raven' he said I laugh. "I'm so happy you love me back"i said smiling "of course I love you raven and nothing will ever change that"he said "you wanna go downstairs"I ask he nodded we went downstairs. Everyone was in the common room "want to go spy on them"said robin. All we heard was that cyborg was the one who threw that book at me "what!!"i yelled my eyes turned black I was about to murderer him but robin was holding back. He was hiding behind beastboy. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

Robin POV: raven got really piss off about cyborg throwing that book at her. I was holding her back before she could get to him. He was really scared he kept on saying it was beastboy while hiding behind him. Starfire was standing there staring at me. After raven clam down we all went to the common room I sat beside raven. Everyone was staring at us it was so awkward "so mind telling us"said beastboy "about what?"i said raven raise an eyebrow while she was drinking her tea "about you guys kissing and telling each other that you love them"said starfire she sounded very mad. Raven split out her tea "how did you guys knew?"she ask "they spied on you guys"said cyborg ginning hoping raven will get on them "you guys did what?"i said raven put down her tea and was about to get them but I was holding her back again "yeah! Get them raven!"laugh cyborg. Both beastboy and starfire went upstairs giving us evil glares, both me and raven rolled our eyes.

With beastboy and starfire: "I'm just so mad!"said starfire sitting on her bed "I know how you feel"said beastboy. Starfire started crying again "why? Does he love friend raven and not me?" "I don't know star, but how about we make them jealous and try to break them up"beastboy said smirking "how?"ask starfire "we pretend to date and sabotage their dates and everything! Deal?" "Deal!"