Raven's mom

Raven POV: "MOM?" I was so shock, how did she get here? Why is she here? What does she even wants? I could see beastboy and starfire smiling from behind her "you brought her here didn't you?" I said, they didn't say anything but look at each other. It was so quiet until robin said "so umm you are raven's mother? I'm robin her boyfriend" "boyfriend? Raven never told me that" she said so surprise while looking at me. I rolled my eyes "that's because every time I try to talk to you, you just ignore me!!" "Well I'm sorry if I don't ever have time for you Rachel" Arella said. I got so piss off when she said that "have time for me? You never had time for me! Never!" I yelled, robin had got in front of me and said "well how about we go inside and sit down?" I mumbled something and teleported to the common room.

Robin POV: I could tell raven was getting very piss off, so before they can say anything else I got in front of her and said "well how about we go inside and sit down?" I was so nervous about what might happen. At the same time I was wondering why was Arella even here? I know raven didn't invite her to come so why was she even here? So raven can get more angrier than she already is? She's already mad at starfire. Raven had said something under her breath and teleported. I ran over to the common room to see her drinking some tea. "Raven?! You are not suppose to use your powers!" I said "well I got mad so I had to get away from her as fast as I can"she said Arella had walk over to raven "And why can't she use her powers? Can you tell me Robin because I know for a fact she won't tell me, she won't even look at me" raven started drinking her tea again "uhh well because, umm because-" I really didn't know how to tell her raven was pregnant, but thank god beastboy and starfire had said something "well Ms.Arella me and friend beastboy had brought you here because raven had to tell you something"said starfire "but since her and her boyfriend robin is too afraid to tell you, I guess we have to tell you than." Said beastboy both me and raven gasp.

Raven POV: They brought her her just so they can tell her I was pregnant and ruin me and robin's relationship! "You wouldn't dare" I said to them they smirk "you tell her or we will raven"said starfire "tell me what? Rachel what are they talking about?" Said my mom so confuse, i looked away from her, beastboy and starfire had just stared at me waiting for me to tell her. But I couldn't, I was just too afraid to tell her. "Well since raven here is too scared to tell you I guess we have to"said beastboy "well friend raven here is pregnant with robin's child"said starfire. Arella had gasp then look at me "Rachel?" I teleported in my room.

Arella POV: raven's friends kept on saying she had to tell me something, though she was too afraid to tell me. I kept on getting messages from the monks that something was happening to raven but they wanted her to tell me first. I just hope it wasn't another prophecy, that would be very terrible for azarth. When I kept on asking raven what was going on she would look the other way and then look at her boyfriend robin. Does he know what's going on too, does he has something to do with it? Beastboy and starfire couldn't take it anymore so they told me that raven was pregnant with her boyfriend's child? I was so shock. Was she rape or anything like that! Will there be another prophecy? Will the child turn into trigon? I had to go lay down I couldn't take all of this in one day. "Can I go to the bedroom I need to go lay down. I think that's all for today" I said starfire had showed me my room. In my dreams, I kept on hearing a baby crying. Then I heard trigon laughing and he said "the next gem is soon to come!" I screamed, I was awake now. "It was just a dream or was it?" I went back to sleep.