The talk(part 1)

Beastboy POV: "what!?!?" Said both me and starfire. "Raven is going to turn full demon? And not only that she might turn evil!!" I yelled "be quiet! I don't want raven to know yet, I already know for sure she already knows about the full demon part but not the rest" said Arella I calm down some. "But friend raven can't turn evil! She's one of us, she is a titans, she just can't!" Starfire said in a worried voice. I was very worried too and also scared. Raven, turning evil? No, that's not going to happen. Is it? I don't know I just hope not. Raven is already very powerful, if she goes on the dark side we'll all be doomed. "Are you sure that will happen?"i ask Arella "I don't know the monks are still trying to check again and again just to make sure" she said "but how do they know? How do they find out?" "The same way they found out about her prophecy" she said. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, I was thinking about raven and what will happened to her. I heard a knock at the door "uh friend beastboy? It's me starfire may I come in." I opened the door "hey star, why are you still up?" I ask "I couldn't go to sleep so I thought we can talk some"she sat on my bed "worried about raven?" I said she look down "yes but mostly the children" "the children? Damn it I forgot she is pregnant with more then one, we need to tell her tomorrow" stafire nodded. After we finish talking some more we both fell asleep in my room.

Raven POV: I didn't go to sleep at all! I kept on throwing up more then usual, it probably must be that I'm almost about to have the baby, I really didn't know. After I threw up a couple of more times, robin came in to check on me "you okay raven" he ask very concerned "yeah I'm fine". "No your not raven, just talk to your mother and see if she knows anything about and can help you" he said "no I am not talking to her at all." I said robin had sigh and sat down on the bed he look a little bit upset and disappointed "at least you have a mother to talk to raven." I had forgotten about what had happened to his parents, I was the only titan that knew, and I never talk to him about it. No wonder why he wanted me and Arella to get along so badly. I sat beside him and said "I'm very sorry robin, I forgot about that, and I just remembered that I never help by talking to you about it and I'm so sorry."

Robin POV: "at least you have a mother to talk to raven." I said, this upset me more and more. The more raven and her mother argue, the more it hurts me. Me and my parents got along great, before they died my mom was my best friend, we did everything together my dad would get jealous sometimes because I hang around her to much, 24/7. Raven could tell I was feeling upset about this and that it made me started getting some memories, she sat beside and said "I'm very sorry robin, I forgot about that, and I just remembered that I never help by talking to you about it" "it's okay raven, I actually don't want to talk about it anyway" "ok but can you tell me how was your mother like" she ask I smiled "well she was very nice, smart and caring. She was the best mother anyone could ever had." "She's sounds wonderful I wish I could meet her" raven said smiling "she would have. Love you raven." I kiss her

Raven POV: I told robin, starfire and beastboy to leave the tower for a while so I could talk to Arella alone. Beastboy and starfire wouldn't leave so I had to send them over to the other side of town. It was two in the afternoon and Arella was still in her room "what could she be doing in there that is taking so long?" A few minutes later, Arella had finally came down stairs. She was looking around the room then at me and said "where is your friends Rachel?" "Gone somewhere, but I really want to talk to you mom" she sat down.

Arella POV: as soon as I woke up, I contacted the monks of azarath. I kept on asking them, is it true? Is trigon coming back? Will he destroy azarath again? What will happened to Rachel and her kids? But sadly they said the same thing they've been saying for the past weeks 'yes!' I was so depress, I decided to finally go downstairs, to go talk to Rachel's friends and see what did they have to say about this. When I got there nobody was there but Rachel. I was scared a little because for one she's been ignoring me the whole time, second she hates me and last she never want to talk to me! "Where is your friends Rachel?" "Gone somewhere, but I really want to talk to you mom". Mom? That's the first time she ever called instead of calling me by my name. She really sounded like she wanted to talk with me, I didn't hesitant at all so I sat down. And started drinking my tea she fix for me "so what do you want to talk about?" She smiled