The escape

Slade POV: I was in the shadows the whole time watching the titans getting beaten by rage. I have to say rage does have some good skills, but we only just need her to take Raven's place for awhile until raven's children come. Then rage was about to finish robin, I got out of my hiding spot "stop!!!!" I said "You!!" Said raven fulling up with anger, shock, fear and betrayal. I smirk under my mask because of that "let me finish him off." Rage nodded and step away from robin, I grab my gun and pointed it at robin's head. Before I could shoot him, raven screamed.

Raven POV: I couldn't believe that slade was here. I mean me and robin did find out where he was one time, but now he's working with my dad again! I thought I would have never heard his or my father's voice after I defeated trigon, but turns out I was wrong. Slade had grab his gun and pointed t robin's head. I kept on trying to break out of the cage but it we no use. And then my water broke, I screamed so loud that even the monks could hear me. "Oh my azar!!! It hurts so bad!!!" I screamed. Even though I was in pain a lot, I was happy that slade had put his gun down and left robin but walked over to me, I smirk. "Well well well, what do we have here. Did you make a mess?" He said in a taunting way "no dumb ass my water broke!!" I said then screamed again, while holding my stomach. Slade unlock the cage and walked toward me, he pulled my chin up so I could look at him, I couldn't tell if he was smirking or smiling under that mask, but all I knew was that he is very happy to see me like this, in so much pain. "Well looks like our plan is starting. And for you to become a full demon." He said and look at rage "get back inside her now!!" He commanded rage, she went back inside over nevermore where she belongs. "Now where were we" he grab a knife I smirk "Azarath Metrion Zhintos!!!!"" I said. Slade was covered with magic and I threw him across the room then threw a big rock at him, just like last time. I went over to robin "R-r-raven" he said "shh your hurt, don't worry about me" I said with a small smile. I teleport robin, starfire, beastboy, cyborg, and me back to my room. All of them was still knock out, then beastboy started to wake up, I went over to him. "Raven? Your okay!?" He said then he hug me I hug him back, then laugh "yes I'm fine but the others are not especially robin" I said sadly. We took all three of them to the clinic, they were all alive just hurt badly. I kept on holding robin's hand.

Beatsboy POV: I was out cold for awhile. When I woke up I was in raven's room. The first thing that went in my mind was. Was this a dream or not? Did raven really turned evil and kill her mother? Did we just got our ass kick by rage? And why was raven clothes wet? Me and raven took the rest of the team into the clinic, it had already been a hour since we got back and raven wouldn't leave robin's side, she was very upset. I went over to her, she must have sense me because she hugged me before I could say something, then she started crying. I was shock, I never seen raven cried before! I hugged her back "it's okay raven don't cry" I said, that didn't hurt at all cause she cried even more "but it's not!......." She said