Jealously

Robin POV: during the weekend me and raven had a lot of fun! We went swimming, shopping, making out a lot, but mostly we just had fun being together. But at the same time raven started getting sick, she kept on going to the bathroom throwing up and craving a lot of food. I knew it was because of her being pregnant and all. I was so surprise she haven't notice it yet.

Raven POV: me and robin was walking back over to the I was holding our shopping bags with my powers. I really had a lot of fun with robin, but I've been getting sick lately, if it gets anymore worse I'm going to nevermore to see if wisdom know anything about it. Before we left the hotel I threw up again and we left. When we got there everyone was sitting down and looking at us "what?" I said annoyed "where we're you guys at!"yelled beastboy "yeah, we've been looking for you two all weekend" said cyborg "we were very worried, we thought something terrible happened!"exclaimed starfire. "We were at a hotel" said robin "hotel!?"they all said "why didn't you guys tell us and left with us worrying about you guys!"yelled cyborg, I could tell he was getting really mad. I rolled my eyes and said "we wanted to be alone for the weekend, if you now what I mean" everyone gasp, I was smiling by how shock they were. Starfire got really angry her eyes glowed green "why you little backstabbing slut!!!" She was about to jump me, but cyborg and beastboy hold her down "let me go!!"she yelled then she started throwing starbolts at me. I blocked them with my powers, but they started acting up. I couldn't get it to work right. When I said my chant nothing happened! I was still trying to make my powers work but I was off guard and starfire hit me with a big starblot, I fell. "Raven! Raven? Raven!" Robin's voice was all I could hear before I pass out.

Robin: "raven! Raven? Raven!" I kept on yelling, but it didn't work she pass out. I checked her pulse just in case, she was still alive but knock out cold. Cyborg came over and pick her up to carry her clinic. I was just standing really mad and upset. Beastboy finally let go of starfire and she clam down some she went over to me and said "boyfriend robin I'm really sorry and I just-" I cut her off "I'm not your boyfriend and never will be! I do not like you and right now I have to say I hate you. Raven didn't do anything to you! Only because you're jealous doesn't mean you had to almost kill her!! I love her not you! Do you know that she's pregnant! Oh and I also know about you guys plan!" Both of their eyes widened. I rolled my eyes and left to go over to see if raven was ok.