The twins

Robin POV: "WHAT!!!!" we said, there was a lot of water on the floor near Raven. Everyone started to panic especially me. I should have known something like this would happen at a very bad time. "What are we going to do Robin???" Said cyborg "yeah what could we possibly do I mean trigon and slade is out there for the twins and now they're about to be delivered!!"said beastboy. Raven had kept on screaming in pain while starfire was trying to comfort  her. I had finally got an idea "Starfire, you said in your home planet that all females had to learn how to deliver babies right?" "Correct friend Robin i did learn about that but I had never tried it or got through the rest of the lesson about it" she said "still you know half of it so you can deliver the babies please star" I beg.

Starfire POV: I didn't know if I could deliver Raven and Robin's bumgorfs, but I had too. We couldn't take Raven to the hospital because it was too far away from the tower and they were planning on having the delivery at the tower which Arella would deliver them, but she's dead now, nice going there Rage, thanks a lot. After Robin kept on begging me to do it, I finally said yes. "Okay friends I need some towels, a bowl of water, and gloves." "Ok cyborg you take Raven to her room and me and beastboy will get the supplies" said Robin. Cyborg pick Raven up and took her to her room. I went into my room first to get some fruit, from my home planet, it helps with the pain after the birth so friend Raven won't get very weak. I got the fruit and went in raven's room to see everyone ready and all the supplies I needed.

Raven POV: everyone was very worried, they kept on panicking and had no idea what to do. Until Robin had remember that starfire had learned how to deliver babies. I could since starfire getting nervous. Some of my powers are coming back!!!!! Which means they better hurry up. I started to feel a lot of pain then I screamed, I never felt this kind of pain before, it really hurts a lot. Cyborg and pick me up and carried me to my room. He put me on my bed and said "it's going to be okay Raven" I started to cry "but wonder if it's not? What would happen then?" Cyborg hesitated "I don't know we'll just have to see". As soon as he said that beastboy and Robin had came in my room. Robin had ran up to me and hold my hand "are you okay Raven?" "A little bit" I said. Finally starfire and came in the room, she had a cup in her hand. Oh azar I hope she didn't make her 'special occasion dish' for me!! She tied up her hair and put the gloves on "are you ready friend Raven?" She ask. I nodded. After a painful hour, I finally got fished giving birth to my baby boy and girl. "they're so beautiful raven" said robin while holding them. "what are you going to name them?" said star as she gave them they're bottles. "how about Lilly Arella Grayson and Damon Roth Grayson, me and robin pick those names out ever since we found out that we were going to have twins." I said "great names!"said cyborg "yeah awesome names you guys pick out and I think Lilly likes me she keeps on playing with my ears, but I can't complain chicks dig the ears" said beastboy while Lilly kept on pulling his ears. "Your bumgorfs are the most adorable thing ever! I kept wait to feed them my home planet baby foods" said star already looking in her cookbook "uh star I think they'll just stick to earth baby food but thanks though" said Robin "okay so we need to hind them before your father get to their heads and make them the gem." Said Robin "yeah I still have that hinting place I made years ago when we had to hide Raven" said cyborg "wait you need a better hiding place then that.  Trigon has been in my mind for the longest and rage has been out long enough to know every single thing in the tower including the hiding spot" I said "then where are we suppose to take them?"ask cyborg "the only place where trigon isn't aloud in anymore Azarath........"