The first date(part 2)

Raven POV: I went upstairs to my room to go change into my new dress. I got to say starfire pick out a amazing dress for me. She's such a great friend to me, I really thought she was going to kill me for dating robin! But looks like I was wrong. There was a knock on my door "friend raven it is me starfire, I'm here to do the up of the making" i laugh "come in starfire" she walk into the room and gasp "what is it starfire? Is something wrong?" I ask worried "nothing. You just look so beautiful friend"she said smiling "thank you star" I sat door in front of starfire, she started doing my makeup "so what's going on star?" I ask while she did my eyeshadow "what do you mean?"she said a little bit nervous "well for one you're doing my hair and makeup and took me shopping to get a very pretty dress and lastly you seem very nervous lately" I said "well umm ok friend robin is doing a special date for you"she said very fast "really" I said shock "that's the most sweetest thing ever!!" I said so excited 'yay! Robin is planing a very romantic date for you rae rae!' said happy 'this is awesome I can't wait!' screamed passion. when starfire got finish, I told her to get out because I had to go to nevermore. When I got there both happy and passion hug me very tight "ok you let go now. I don't like hugs"i said they let go 'wow raven you look very pretty!' Said wisdom "thank you wisdom and where is jealously?" I ask. All of them look down sadly 'well ever since you and robin confess your love she started to become weak so she died' said wisdom "what? Died!"i said a little bit shock. 'But look on the bright side, you don't have to worry about starfire how's aid happy trying to cheer me up "right" I left.

Robin POV: I was so nervous! I would have died by now if it wasn't for cyborg, beatsboy and Starfire's help. I put on my tuxedo and then went into the common room, the girls were still upstairs "so"i said "so dress up dude"said beastboy cyborg hit him on the back of his head "you look great bro"said cyborg "thanks"i said smiling. A few minutes later starfire came in "oh boyfriend robin you look very handsome"she said blushing, I tried really hard to ignore when she said 'boyfriend robin'. "Umm where's raven?" I said "oh. She said she had to go to nevermore real quick"she said "okay great! So cyborg you go get the limo beastboy and starfire you guys go to the beach, got it?"i said they all nodded. After they all left raven came down "wow!" I said she laugh "just wow"i kept on saying "robin stop it you're making me blush"she laugh "how can I stop raven, you look amazing!" "thank you robin" I grab her hand and said "shall we go?" We went outside.

Raven POV: robin kept on saying wow, he was definitely making me blush. When we went outside I saw cyborg with a limo "a limo?" I said shock "anything for my raven"said robin smiling "hey sis looking good"said cyborg while he opened the door. "This is already great robin" I said "just wait raven this will be the best day of your night"he said I kiss him on his cheek. When the car stop we were at one of the most romantic restaurants in jump city. Robin grab my hand and went on the roof, it was so pretty up there. Music, a great view and with a full moon. "You really out did yourself robin"i said looking around "thank you raven but we are also going somewhere after this raven" he said "can't wait" I said I started drinking my tea.

Beastboy POV: just look at them, laughing, blushing, smiling and flirting. That's suppose to be me over there with raven! I could tell starfire was more mad than I was "ready star" she smiled. I grab a big rock and threw it over at them, it hit raven's tea glass and it broke "what in the hell!" She yelled. Starfire went over to the table dress as a waitress.

Starfire POV: I went over to raven and robin's table. "Oh what happened here"i said "something hit my tea and it waste"said raven "oh here let me give you some more" I grab a pitcher full of tea and poured it on raven, she screamed "what the hell!? Are you dumb?" She ran to the bathroom. "Raven wait"said robin going after her he push me out of his way. I smiled, I went over back to where beastboy was, he was laughing "that was great!" He said "yes it was did you see her face." I said laughing "yep, ready to go to the park?" I nodded. We started flying over to the park.

Robin POV: raven ran over to the bathroom. I went after her, that stupid waitress was in my way so I push her. When I got over there I saw raven standing there wiping her tears "raven?" I said "leave me alone robin"she went outside "where are you going?" I said following her "home"she said "why?" "Why? Because! This date is ruined, I know how much you was trying to impress me, but don't get me wrong robin you did. It's just that everything that happened in there was a mess!" She said she started crying again "raven. It's okay and I was going to take you to the park but how about we skip that and go to the hotel" I said smirking