0.4

[Dani]

After walking for about 5 more minutes we arrived at a little house. It was old, broken down, and falling apart every time the wind blew. I didn't know why Luke took us here and I wasn't going to start asking question either.

He dragged me inside only to walk up the stairs shortly after. There were three bedrooms up stairs. Two of the doors were torn off the hinges, but their was one that looked in perfect condition. 'Luke' was carved into the white wood and I ran my fingers over it. I looked back at Luke to see him smiling at me before opening the door.

The room was in perfect condition. It looked like someone still lived there. The walls were white and the bed was covered with a navy blue comforter. "I used to live here when I was a kid. When I was younger my parents would— abuse me because I was different. My father wanted me to be like him, but I didn't want that. I wanted to be me. They would lock me up and wouldn't let me turn on full moons because they didn't think I was worthy enough of my wolf. Jason, my wolf, was locked up for too long and one day he snapped. I wasn't in control anymore. That day was the first time he did that and I was scared. So were my parents. They saw me as a threat so they banned me from the pack. I was a 15 year old rouge. I lived that life style until I met Calum and Mali. They left their pack willingly and were going to start their own.

"They took me in and we started own pack. Michael and Ashton joined not long after that. Of course we didn't have an alpha at the time. But Jason was determined to become the greatest Alpha, so we trained and trained until he became to powerful for me and I was scared. I would flip at the most random times and my pack was scared of me for a while, but they knew it wasn't me. I was appointed alpha only because Jason forced that role upon me. Every since, it's been ups and downs. I like having that role even if I'm new to it. When you saw me that day we met, it wasn't me. It was Jason. He hates the single thought of having a mate because he thinks it'll weaken me. It's just a constant battle with him and I hate it so much." Luke said, sitting on the bed looking out the window.

"I'm sorry Luke." I walked over to him and sat next to him, grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together.

"It's fine. Having you around actually calms him down. Makes him less antsy." He smiled.

"When I was younger, I belonged to the Black Moon pack. My parents were alpha and Luna and adored by everyone. They were happy and made me and my brother feel free with our wolves.

"One day a rouge was found on our territory and they both went out to get him. The pack was ambushed and we lost so many people. Along with my parents. Me and my brother were taken in by the Silver Moon pack and they made sure we knew the rules. If we disobeyed them we would get punished. We turn when attacked, threatened, or on moons. But I like to embrace my wolf. I love Harper and I hate how I have to keep her in a cage. So I go against my parents rule and take a run every morning to let steam off before school.

"When I hold hands with someone it reminds me of my parents because they always held my hand when I was scared. Since they died I haven't had anyone but my brother and he's my aunt and uncles perfect son. He'll probably become alpha of their pack." Luke squeezed my hand which made me feel a little bit better, but his grip kept going.

"Luke let go, you're hurting me." I said, trying to pull my hand out of his grasp. He just looked out the window, but his eyes were yellow. It's not him. "Jason stop. Please bring Luke back." I pleaded and the grasp went away and my hand was loosened. His eyes returned to normal and a frown was etched across his face.

"I'm sorry, Dani. You don't deserve me as a mate." He mumbled which made my heart clench.

"Luke, no matter what happens I'm not going to leave you. I'm going to be there to help you with Jason. He's hurting Luke because you're parents rejected you as a son and I'm sorry for that. He wants someone to love and I can tell he's broken and I want to help you fix him. As a mate I want to help you and love you." He turned to look at me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Daniella. I've waited so long for my mate and I'm so glad that it's you. Even if we didn't have a perfect started." I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled us down on the bed. "Do you want to stay with me tonight? At the pack house, not this worn down place."

"I'd love to." I smiled before getting off the bed. "I'll race you there." He smirked at me before running down the stairs.

"You better hurry up Dani or you're going to lose." He yelled before turning into his black wolf which was beautiful. I laughed before shifted into my grey wolf and running after him.

I caught up to him and he just stopped. I turned to look at him and he was just looking at me with lust in his yellow eyes. I could tell it was Luke and not Jason. "You're so beautiful." He mind linked.

I walked over to him and rubbed my head against his and licked his cheek. He licked mine and bumped his head against mine before walking again, but this time we were walking together in sync.

===========

I don't even know if this is good or not.