0.7

[Dani]

I woke up the next morning with an arm wrapped around my waist. I remember nothing from last night except for turning and laying next to Luke.

Luke.

I looked to my side to see him facing me with a smile on his face. He pulled me closer to his shirtless body and I left out a soft giggle, from the contact.

"Hi." His morning voice said. I lifted my head from his chest and looked into his vibrant blue eyes. He was smiling at me and biting his lip ring which drove me insane.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said, sitting myself up on my elbows. Luke looked confused before his features softened. "What happened?" I asked.

"I don't remember. I remember you leaving, Jason getting pissed at me, then I passed out. Then I saw you until darkness washed back over me." He said, his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed like he was concentrating on what happened.

"He scratched you. When I returned you were covered in blood and I thought you were going to die Luke. I don't know what I would've done if-" I was stopped by a pair of lips on mine. I looked at him wide-eyed before relaxing into it. I placed my hand on his cheek as our lips moved in sync. Luke lifted himself on his elbows before hovering over me with our lips still attached to one another.

"Dani is Luke- Hello!" I heard someone say from the door as we detached. We both looked towards the door to see Ashton standing there with his eyes covered by his hand covering his eyes. I buried my head in Luke's shoulder to cover up my blush.

"Sorry, whatcha need?" He asked Ashton who just wove us in dismissal. 

"It was nothing. Um- continue what you two were doing." He said before leaving. I let out at laugh then Luke joined in making us laugh hysterically. 

"I can't believe he walked in on that.Maybe next time you should lock the door." I said, pushing Luke off of me. He collapsed on his side of the bed, let out a huff before getting out of the bed. I followed him as he went over to his closet and picked out another band tee to wear and a pair of skinny jeans. I swear he only wears one pair of jeans. 

He walked back over and that's when I noticed the faint scars of the events of yesterday. He started to put on his shirt, but  I grabbed it before he could. He looked at me with confusion, but his features softened as I ran my fingers over the raised skin. His breathes were shaky and I loved how I had that affect on him. "I'm sorry I wasn't there. I shouldn't have left you." I whispered. 

"It's okay. I'm sure Ash or someone told you that this wasn't the first time." He replied kissing my forehead.

"What happened? Before I mean." I reiterated. He put the shirt on and fell back on the bed, bringing me close to him. He brushed his fingers through my tangled hair and I hummed at the touch, 

"I already told you about my parents, well that's when Jason started growing stronger. I was 10 when it happened first. My dad hit me the first time because I went out of territory lines and I didn't let Jason  take control because he would hurt my dad and I didn't want that. He took control and when I woke up I was in the pack hospital. I don't remember any of that night. I highly doubt my parents even checked on me either. I knew my brothers did, but that was only once. My parents banned them from seeing me saying future alphas shouldn't let their wolves take control unless granted to do so. It was a form of punishment." I looked at our entwined hands and my heart squeezed for him. He didn't have to go through the things he did and I complain about how bad my parents are. 

Shit, my parents.

I jolted out of bed and started packing my stuff. "Dani, what's wrong?"

"I need to go home my parents are going to kill me." I said, running out of the door and running downstairs, hearing Luke call my name behind me. 

"Dani wait!" He yelled, grabbing my arm. I looked into his ocean eyes and melted. "Let me walk you home. Don't want my mate getting hurt." He said which made me smile and blush. I grabbed his hand and wrapped my fingers in his as we walked out the house. I said goodbye to the others and walked into the woods. 

In no time I was in my packs territory and I knew Luke couldn't come in or my father would kill him. 

Literally.

"So when can I see you again?" He asked and I shrugged, not wanted to leave him. "How about I take you out tonight?" He smiled.

"Like a date?" I asked, smirking. He kissed me making my smirk leave my lips. 

"Yes as in a date. Please?" He begged and I nodded. He placed his lips on mine, both of us smiling into the kiss and I felt that spark that shot through my body. I was so glad Luke was my mate. I loved him too much to ever let him go or leave him. It'd kill both of us. 

"I should probably go inside before my parents have my ass on a platter. I'll see you at the cliff at 7." He nodded pressing on more kiss before shifting and leaving me in his trail. He looked back and howled at me causing me to laugh and wave to him.

"So it looks like little sister has found her mate. So spill who is he?" My brother said. I rolled my eyes to see mom and dad right beside him. My heartbeat quickened and I couldn't seem to speak. 

"Dani who is that?" My father asked, crossing his arms. I swallowed the lump in my throat and let out a nervous laugh, but they didn't budge. "Dani?"

"His name is Luke Hemmings. Alpha Luke Hemmings."

=========

This is finally uploaded. 

Damn took a long time.