2.2

[Unknown] *try to guess who it is*

"Mum!" I yelled through the corridor. I needed my mother for this as she knew where to go. I sure as hell couldn't go to my father. He'd killed me and my mother on the spot without shedding a tear.

I ran down the hallway in search for her. This was very important whether I perished after this.

"Baby, what's going on? Where's your father?" She said stepping out of the room she was in. Her eyes were bloodshot and her nose runny.

"Mum, I need you to help me. I need you to take me back. Like right now." I panted, leaning up against the door frame.

"No, that's suicide." She said, making me roll my eyes.

"If we don't she'll die." I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes, pleading for her to take me. "Please."

"When everyone goes to sleep, we'll leave." She whispered and I nodded, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

=

Hours passed and everyone was asleep. I was supposed to meet mum out here and leave for the neighboring pack.

I was chewing on my nails, hearing the screams and cries of our prisoner. She was pleading for her life. Even beg she cried out would follow a sob. She was defenseless and I was trying to help her.

"Alright lets go, but we have to be back by sunrise or your father will have our heads." She ran in front of me and shift into her brown wolf and I followed suit turning into my black and white wolf.

I kept praying that we'd make it before she died, knowing that she wasn't going to last long.

=

After a while we finally arrived at the pack. It was still dark out, but the guard were still on patrol. "Rogues, what are you doing here?" The lead guard said. Mum shifted back and approached the man.

"We're here to talk to the alpha. We know where the luna is." The guards eyes widened when she told him. He let us pass and informed the alpha of our presents.

"Tell me where my mate is, or I swear I won't hesitate to kill you." The alpha said, grabbing my neck and roughly pushed me against the wall of the house.

"If you'd grab your men and drop my son we'd be more than happy to take you to her, but we don't have too much time." Mum said, looking at the weak alpha. You could tell he was feeling everything she was and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"Michael, Calum, grab your best men. Now you two take me to her, please."

---

Probably shortest chapter of the story.

I'll update tomorrow.

Their getting Dani back, maybe.