2.0

[Dani]

I don't know what day it is r the time of it is. I was exhausted from hearing the constant, never ending footsteps above me and the soft drip of the water tap on my face all night.

I was curled up in a ball on the ground trying to keep warm. I kept trying to reach Luke, but I couldn't. Like our wolves were cut off by some wall.

I was losing hope on ever getting out. If I couldn't even reach my wolf, how the hell was I supposed to contact anyone.

The door suddenly opened up and I whimpered, shutting my eyes. I hadn't seen the light of day in a while and it hurt looking in the direction. "Dani, get up. It's time to start." Zac came over and helped me stand on my feet as I was too weak. I had snacked on the food he gave me, but it didn't help. I hadn't eaten in so long, I had no strength left in me.

He assisted me up the steps and too a room down the hall. My body was shaking and my breathing was quickened.

When he opened the door, there was a lone chair in the middle of the room with a rope hanging off of it. "P-please let me go. I'll do anything please j-just let me go." I whispered, but he pushed me into the room.

He tied me to the chair as free tears ran down my flushed cheeks. I saw him walk over to the door, but he came back with a small, sharp piece of metal.

I felt the knife dig into my arm, making small cuts. I kept crying and begging for him to stop.

But he didn't.

When he opened another one, some were starting to heal.

"I'm going to turn you around." He said, but I could barely understand him. My body was numb and I couldn't make sense of anything.

Just when I thought the pain was done, it started back up, but so much worse.

[Luke]

I was in my office looking at the paper work in front of me. I was stressed trying to handle pack business and find Dani. I had people looking everywhere for her.

"Luke? You wanted to see me?" Adam said, peeking his head in the room. I nodded for him to come in. "We've found something. Cameron found a rogue's scent masking hers. They took her. We don;t know where though." He said.

"Thank y-" I was cut off by pain in my arms and chest. I frantically looked down at them, but then the pain went away.

"What w-was that?" Adam said. I stood up looking at him.

"Honestly. I have no idea. It was f-freaky. Like someone was digging a knife in me." I said. I leaned against my desk as small pain in my back erupted. It soon intensified and I fell to the ground, arching my back in discomfort.

I whimpered in pain as sheering discomfort occurred, second after second. "Someone help! Luke you'll be okay. Just s-stay with me." Adam said, a hand on my shoulder for comfort. I nodded as tears fell from the pain that wasn't stopping.

My vision was blurred and Ashton and Calum ran into the room, but I couldn't stay awake. It hurt to much.

The last thing I saw was Dani, laying on the ground with a pool of her own blood around her as she whimpered in pain while I was being carried off/

==========

Double update because you all deserve it.

Oh we're bout half way done with this book.

If I did a character ask, would you guys ask questions