1.5

[Dani]

I woke up to the sun shinning through the window through the window. I rubbed my eyes and started to get up and start my day, but a hand on the skin of my waist pulled me back to the soft bed. I turned to see Luke with his eyes closed, mouth parted a little, and hair laying over his forehead, covering his eyes. He looked peaceful during his sleep. Why have I never noticed this?

I brushed my hand up his arm and placed it on his cheek. I stroked his soft skin with the pad of my thumb. A soft and small smile crept on his face. I slowly walked my hand down to his bare chest to run my fingers over the scars on his chest. Looking at all the damage his body has faced, made me realize how great of an alpha he would be, even if he was already one, to run a pack like the one his dad has.

I started to kiss his raised skin and his breathing became rough. 'And I would have a great Luna to have by my side.' Luke said through our link. I looked up to see his blue eyes vibrant as he watched me and his smile had grown.

"Well I'm glad you think that highly of me." I smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips. My hands were running through his messy hair as he pushed me so my back was against the silky sheets.

The room was only filled with the sound of our lips smacking together and countless tried to smuggle air between our kisses.

"Dani please." He moaned as I kissed down his neck. "I want you to mark me, please. I w-want everyone to know who I belong to." I kissed his sweet spot and ran my tongue over it, ready to make my imprint.

"Luke, breakfast is- oh my god! I'm so sorry." We turn away from each other to see jack with his eyes covered. "I guess you're going to have something else for breakfast. Use protection!" He yelled, shutting the door.

I dug my head into Luke's shoulder, as he was on top of me, to try and contain my blush. I felt Luke roll over and get off the bed to grab a new pair of clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower. I suggest that you go downstairs for a while." He said walking over to give me a kiss. I noticed the 'problem' and I blushed before getting out of bed.

"Hi Celeste." I said, as I walked into the hall. I noticed she had something behind her back.

"Jack wanted to give you and Luke these." She brought her hands out from behind her back and in her fist was a pile of large wrappers.

"Oh my god, Luke and I weren't- I'm not ready for that." I said pushing her hands away from me. I blushed and let out a laugh.

"Okay, good. You guys are too young for that." She sighed, running a hand through her long brown hair. "Where is Luke?"

"Um, shower. He um had a -yeah. Come on, I'm hungry and rather eat before the food gets cold."

=

After a while Luke came down, shivering and his hair was flat against his forehead. He took a seat next to me and we had breakfast as a family. We all laughed and talked about random things. I enjoyed it considering we didn't have this back home.

"After this I want to show you around the territory." Luke whispered, sending shivers down my back. I swallowed the food in my mouth and nodded, giving him a shy smile. "Alright, we should be going." Luke stood from his chair and held his hand out for me to take. I kindly took it and gave the rest of his family a smile before I was dragged away.

"Where are we going? Luke slow down, I don't have legs like you do." I whispered the last part and let out a giggle. Luke stopped and looked at me.

"Then shift. I want to see your beautiful wolf." I gave him a small nod and took in a breath before shifting before him. I looked up at Luke to see him smiling. He had a twinkle in his eyes. "You're gorgeous. Take a look at yourself baby." I looked at my paws noticing they were gray, but faded to black. Along with my tail and the tips of my ears. We were by a stream and I looked at my reflection in the water. My fur was beautiful. "My mark is so beautiful." He ran his hand over my head, petting me.

'I want you to shift too.' I mind-linked him. He smiled before shifting before my eyes. Something he hasn't done, but once. Every time I see Luke, his wolf amazes me. The way the sun reflects on his black coat, making it shiny. He's the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen.

And I thank the moon goddess that he's mine.

'Come on, follow me.' He rubbed his head against mine, sparks running through my body, before heading into a different direction. I quickly followed him, not wanting to get lost.

I loved the way the wind ran through my grey and newly black fur and grazed my skin, producing shivers.

As I was following Luke's wolf, I took in the beautiful scenery. The trees were tall, the grass was green, but I saw a red wolf following me, looking at me. He kept slowly coming my way.

I stop running as he walked towards me. 'Look at you. Mated, but still beautiful as ever. ' The wolf was circling around me.

'W-who are you?' I asked, putting my ears down in fear as this wolf was a rouge.

'You're breaking my heart, babe. First you get mated and now you don't remember me. Come on Dani. I thought we had something. I thought you'd remember the rogue who tried to mark you when your 'boyfriend' ditched town.'

I shook my head remembering when he tried to mark me. How if Luke wasn't there I wouldn't be presenting his mark. Speaking of Luke, where is he?

'Even through your stupid mate isn't here, doesn't mean he won't. I'll see you later Dani.'

Before I knew it, he was gone and Luke was running to me. 'Dani, why'd you stop? Are you okay?' He said brushing his head against mine and licking my cheek. I nod at him and return the kiss before walking in the direction he came from.

But truth be told, I was anything, but okay.

====

Let me know if this looks weird on your phone/computer. It's like screwing up. Also link is to the NEW!!!!! 5SOS song, permanent vacation.

Also question: I have the covers made for the next books. Do you want to see them, yay or nay?