🩸1. Spell of Destiny 🥀

" Destiny creates spells
&
The spell brings the destineds together..."

|| Human World, Seoul ||

" Fuck off mother fucker !!! ",
Jungkook screamed stabbing his knife on a man's head and ripping his skull apart. There was blood everywhere and smoke was engulfing the atmosphere.

The notorious mafia leader was in the middle of an explosive fight. He was called the dressed devil or the death himself for million reasons.

Right now he was in the top floor of the humongous mansion fighting or killing his rivals with a pshycopathetic smile on his godly handsome face.

Despite looking more perfect than god himself, his actions were pure devilish. He was the devil incarnated.

" Hufff stupid ass bitches! ",
Jungkook said pressing his feet on a dead body's neck, crushing it.

He took out a cigar from his pocket and placed it between his lips before lighting it up and taking long drags from it.

A man approached him slowly from behind with a knife but it was the Jeon Jungkook we are talking about, he already knew the other's presence behind him, he was just waiting for the man to get closer.

As the man was about to stab him Jungkook turned around in a swift move and held the man's hand.

" Bad move motherfucker. ",
Jungkook said with a smirk before twisting the man's hand and stabbing the knife right onto his forehead.

The man fell on the floor, joining the bloody deadbodies there as Jungkook walked away over those bodies, kicking them away in the process. His long sweaty raven bangs were covering his forehead and hid few parts of his mesmerizing doe eyes as well.

Cruelty and ruthlessness was lingering on his rosy alluring reddish lips as an ominous smirk.

He effortlessly shot anyone who came in his eyesight. The fight was over by now. His mafia members were already leaving the mansion knowing it'll completely explode in few minutes.

Jungkook was climbing down the stairs while smoking as his remaining mafia members bowed at him.

Suddenly a huge explosion occurred from the hallway making the curtains, glass walls and chandeliers burn down.

It was nothing to make Jungkook scared as he just chuckled before throwing away his cigar. He would effortlessly get outta the mansion.

But not everytime expectations and skilled tactics works, especially when destiny itself planned something else.

Jungkook failed to notice the electric ware on the stairs due to smoke and the bizzare situation of the area. And to more of his dismay the electricity was flowing through those wares with a high voltage.

" Aghh ahhhh !!! ",
A painful yelp left Jungkook's mouth as he felt the bone sheering pain of electric shock and his limbs turned numb .

He felt his heart beat stopping and his eyesight turning black. Before his system completely shut off he found himself falling off from the stairs into a dark pit downstairs which was surrounded by bright neon Blue laser like lights.

And he blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

|| Vampire Realm, Hades ||

" your Majesty, it's that blood witch's cottage...",
A maid said timidly and looked down before her master or the vampire king turned around to her.

" Is it ? Huhh ? ",
The vampire king's spine chilling husky voice made the maid gulp and the royal vampire gaurds cautious.

" Ye-yes your Majesty....",
The maid said to the taller male who smirked with ominous intentions latching on his lucious plump reddish lips.