🩸4. The Disaster🥀

"Disaster begins when monsters meet"

Jungkook was fuming in rage as he couldn't understand a single thing. Everything was so confusing for him. He realised it wasn't a dream, it can't be. It's nothing but reality and he hated it.

"I'm a goddamned fucking time traveler ! Is that even possible !? Fuck yeah ! It is!" Jungkook growled smashing the flower vase on the floor.

" And a were fucking wolf !? Wow ! It is 1400 AD or some damn fantasy land" Jungkook snarled crushing those already broken ceramic pieces of vase under his feet.

He was utterly disgusted and frustrated cause he couldn't put his mind together. The Jeon Jungkook who used to control every single thing, the Jeon Jungkook who made everything just the way he wants by a flick of his finger, was now stuck here. Where he's completely lost.

He threw himself on the bed. His upper body was naked cause he ripped off the huge hanbok jacket long ago. According to him it was itching on his body. He told Hoseok to restrain anyone from coming in his chamber .

He was still processing the things he got to know from Hoseok. That's When he started to think about his current situation other than the Emperor Mafia Devil he was in his time. He suddenly realised that he's not the one in the throne here. Even he's just an extra character here, an useless one without throne.

"Wait the fuck up ! what did he say ? " Jungkook snapped before remembering Hoseok's words.

Your highness, you're the eldest son of the Emperor Alpha and Royal Imperial Consort Jeon Areum. We lost our lady and your mother due to an incurable disease...you should have been the crowned Prince by now, as you were the first born child but...it is not possible cause of the deep scar on your face... it's a sign of badluck and an Emperor with a huge scar on the face is cosidered forbidden.

"Huhh !? What kind of damn shitty ass consideration is this !? I'm not suitable for the throne cause I've a damn scar on my face !? Huh ? Seriously ?" Jungkook scoffed pushing his long sweaty bangs backwards of his head. Well maybe the royal chamber was cool but not like the highly air-conditioned rooms he had been living, so it was too uncomfortable for him.

His dark eyes almost flicked reddish golden as his pure breed royal alpha wolf 'Guk' was almost coming out because of his utmost rage.

He stomped towards the huge mirror in the corner of the room only to meet with a slightly different himself with a single change which made him raise his eyebrows.

He found his reflection the same dominant devil JJK but his raven hair was slightly more long, oddly flicking reddish golden eyes and that huge scar piercing his face from forehead to cheek. He touched the scar, it didn't hurt cause it was from a long time ago but he was sure it wasn't possible to remove it without plastic surgery.

But he knew it's not possible now nor he actually cared about the scar. According to him power is everything. If you have power everyone is under you. Just like his actual personality was, he could care less about what people thinks or says about him.

But the slightest thought of someone ordering him and him not sitting on the throne, holding the extreme power made his blood boil.

Whatever the time was, past or present or anything ! Jeon Jungkook knew only one thing. Power.

"So they discarded me for this damn scar huh ?" Jungkook said touching his reflection on the mirror with his eyebrow raised.

"It's a disgrace for an Emperor to have a scar ? ABSURDITY !!! FUCKING MEANING LESS !!",
Jungkook suddenly screamed punching right across the reflection on the mirror, making the entire dressing table to crush down on the floor with a loud sound which he didn't care about!