🩸6. Mysterious Relations🥀

"From the deepest desires often comes the deadliest hate"

The Emperor of Goreyo Kim Namjoon and his Empress Kim Seokjin were having quality time with their beloved son Crown Prince Baekhyun, inside the royal chamber. Namjoon was so fond of his Empress that he never paid attention to his other consorts.

The royal Imperial consort Jeon Areum was the one to give birth to his eldest son Prince Kim Jungkook meanwhile royal noble consort Park Mi Jeong gave birth to second Prince Kim Jimin and an adorable princess Kim Fu Rong the, very next year

The royal Imperial consort Jeon Areum was the one to give birth to his eldest son Prince Kim Jungkook meanwhile royal noble consort Park Mi Jeong gave birth to second Prince Kim Jimin and an adorable princess Kim Fu Rong the, very next year. Both the ladies were one of the most beautiful omegas one could have ever seen. And out of Jealousy other concubines or consorts in the palace killed them. Few years later Emperor Kim Namjoon married an ethereal male Omega Kim Seokjin.
Namjoon was really fond of his new omega that later he married Jin and made him as his Empress, the one who is incharge of the Imperial Palace basically next in command to Emperor.

Then as the time passed they had their youngest son Kim Baekhyun. As Namjoon adores Jin too much naturally his attention was more on his younger child. Ignoring the poor Jimin and Jungkook who had lost their mothers in this huge palace. Being the girl princess Fu Rong became the eye candy of both her parents, even Jin too loved her so much. But unfortunately the old Prince Jimin and Jungkook had to grow up without the love of family and parents. They had no one beside each other, so they grew very close to each other and were inseparable.

But the current time traveled Jungkook and Jimin despise each other, which is not better to discuss right now. Jungkook got a huge scar in his childhood when the poor boy was just 7 and since then the crown prince title was snatched away from him. Everyone were disgusted of him and clearly hated his presenc, called him ugly, other names but throughout this only his brother Jimin was there to support him. Inspite of being born from different mothers they never hated each other and shared a beautiful bond with each other.

"Abeoji, shouldn't we just kill those two dorks ? They are literally good for nothing and I really hate Jungkook and Jimin to the core" Baekhyun said while playing chess with his father, Namjoon.