🩸14. Two Devils🥀

" A Devil doesn't always need an Angel...
Sometimes A Devil knows another one the best. "

Questions, Suspicions, Proves, Truths, lies ... everything were chaining up together in the atmosphere as both Jungkook and Jimin exited the royal premises.

Walking out of the royal arena, they stopped infront of the royal garden which was completely empty. They were quite far from each other yet they knew that they were there for each other. They knew it can't be hidden anymore and it shouldn't be as well.

Both their eyes glowed brighter in the dark as their eyes met. In the shinny yet calm milky white light of the full moon were reflecting on their godly faces as they assessed each other, desparate to know the truths that were about to get revealed.

Jungkook suddenly raised his hand and gestured Jimin to follow him inside the garden while his face was still expressionless yet enough to send death threats to anyone's soul.

In a second Jimin was behind Jungkook with his mind clouded with the curiosity over the taller. His suspicion was true. Well, his instincts never lied to him. It was always perfect but he was yet to know that how Jungkook ended up there ? He can't be another Vampire or witch or anything ! Jimin would have already knew. Then how!? What was the connection between them ?

Jungkook stopped in the middle of the garden where it was surrounded by lots of unknown flowers and rocks. The scent of sandalwood and Jasmine was binding up with the rose and chocolate.

" We need to talk. " Jimin said first and Jungkook turned around before narrowing his eyes on Jimin. He sat down on a huge rock infront of Jimin, crossing his legs .

" Yes we do. " For the first time in the history Jungkook agreed to talk with Jimin without any hesitation and Jimin knew it's for something good. If his suspicions are completely correct then Jungkook is the only one who will be his one and only partner here despite being his biggest rival as well.

" Who are you ? Don't dare to lie. " Jimin asked while crossing his hands over his chest . His voice was firm and dominant yet not that voice which he used with others. Of course... Jungkook isn't others.

" Lie ? That's what I Fucking despise the most Park Jimin. I don't do it nor I let them live who does that. " Jungkook retorted with the same stern alpha voice while raking Jimin up and down. He knew the man infront of him is very much powerful. Jeon Jungkook isn't someone who'll be blinded because of own powers. His eyes can define the power and Park Jimin is something stronger than power itself.

" Good for us Jeon. That makes the both of us. " Jimin said sitting on another rock while their eyes held the steadfast eye contact. Jungkook smirked at Jimin's words.

" So what are you waiting for Park Jimin ? Tell me who are you ? " Jungkook asked with a calm and collected voice. Jimin scrunched his eyebrows . " I think I asked you first. "
Jimin said .

" That doesn't matter anymore. Even if I tell first you'll be having no chance of escape from Jeon Jungkook. " Jungkook said with his domineering voice and Jimin knew it's truth. As much as he always suspected Something odd in this man, he was struggling to cover up his identity too.

" Who said I'll even try to escape Jeon ? I had always suspected you. From the very first day. " Jimin said the truth and Jungkook raised his left eyebrow and let out an ominous chuckle.

" Damn really ? Intelligent. I must say."
Jungkook said and Jimin rolled his eyes. Yet he couldn't think of doing anything to Jungkook. He didn't know why . But the thing that was making him restless was, the delicious scent of Jungkook's warm blood flowing inside his veins. They were alone, close and looking at each other with Lucifer knows how ....and it was all making Jimin's blood thirst grow. His fingertips were digging on the Rock where he sat while he was trying to control himself from asking or doing something that'll fuck everything up.