🩸9. Strange Addiction🥀

Also guys it's your co author's birthday !
Happy Birthday to me Roseplum_113

" Addiction leads to insatiable desires,
Insatiable desires leads to obsession.."

Sunlight peeped through the silk curtains. Inside the room it was dark in the early morning with the faint sound of two relaxed breathing.

The royal scented candles from yesterday had melted but the sweet scent was still there. The room scented divine to be exact, for the erotic yet calming scents of two Alphas snuggled in each other's arms.

Sandalwood & Jasmine, Chocolate & Roses.....a beautiful combination with the feeling of forbidden erotism. That's what it was.

On the huge king sized royal bed, two Alphas were in a relaxed sleep which was actually unusual for them. Their loose silk hanboks were almost open.

" Mhh-aghh....",
One of the Alpha groaned lightly as sunlight hit his godly face which was decorated with his long raven hair falling over his eyes.

He was about to cover his face with his hand cause he didn't want to wake up from the peaceful sleep he was getting after years. He didn't get any nightmares, nor ended up drinking for the entire night like he usually does. Drink and fuck his stress out as usual...he didn't do any of them last night.

His senses and cautiousness hit him hard when he realised there was someone lying on his chest and his own hand was wrapped over that person's slim waist.

His eyes opened properly without even blinking for once as he immediately recognised the very familiar addicting scent of dark chocolate and rich roses.

" What the fuc- ",
His breathe got stuck on his throat as his instincts proved him right and he found The Park Jimin sleeping on his chest.

Jungkook's eyes immediately flicked golden as his wolf suddenly wanted to come out and sniff on Jimin's hair which made Jungkook grit his teeth. He tried to push Jimin away but couldn't.

Jimin's hold on him was strong and Jungkook couldn't help but crack his neck in irritation.

" Don't fucking tell me Prince Jungkook used to sleep- ughhh...",
Jungkook mumbled to himself as he tried to move Jimin sway.

" Move away Prince Jimin. ",
Jungkook said with a stern voice as he couldn't remember how they ended up like that. He felt disgusted yet somewhere inside him.....there was a slightest bit of delight. Key word, slightest.

Jeon Jungkook doesn't care about the 'slightest Delightes' . He hated new feelings and the people who surprisingly caused them, is the same person he hates to the core in the moment.

Jungkook's hold got tighter around Jimin's waist. His semi rough fingertips were touching Jimin's skin and he could feel the cold yet impossibly smooth skin of Jimin's waist. He hated that his hands wanted to touch more.

" Fucking move Prince Jimin ! ",
Jungkook finally let out a growl with his morning deep voice heaving over the alpha voice.

" Ughh shut the fuck up before I suck out all your blo- "
The irritated deep domineering voice stopped in mid tracks .

The immortal's never fazed eyes almost widened in utter shock as his eyes flicked dark brown to red in a second. It didn't take him a mili second to understand the situation and it made him clench his jaw to keep his fangs inside.