🩸7. Blood Thirst🥀

" Insatiable Blood thirst of monsters...
Can destroy everything in seconds."

Jimin sighed heavily, finally reaching his room. If you say he was frustrated at the situation and himself as well, it'll be an understatement.

"A damn sister as well ! Wow. Fucking wow"
He snarled taking off his slightly tore hanbok and threw it somewhere in the room. The hanbok itself made him growl.

He couldn't help but somehow feel oddly too powerful vibes from Jungkook. He was surprised when Jungkook himself was able to fight with him and not just fight... he was almost practically using the same damned perfect and powerful skills. Jimin knew it was Jungkook's wolf in their first encounter. But earlier this morning ? He was sure it wasn't the Alpha wolf. It was the human himself who didn't really seem like a human.

A blood witch, the most powerful vampire, the king of the down worlders, the son of Lucifer and now a pure breed royal alpha wolf as well. Jimin was holding all these characters inside his strong body and functioning all the unworldly deadly powerful powers. Still something in him was refusing to believe that Jungkook was less powerful than him.

But Jimin also knew Jungkook was just an Alpha Werewolf and a pure breed. That's all. Cause if he had some kind of other dark powers like him, Jimin could have sensed it by now. Then ? How was he this powerful and skilled?

"Ugh. Disgusting piece of shit"
Jimin said remembering the confident smug smirk on Jungkook's oddly handsome face which he wanted to rip off. No one ever dared to challenge Jimin face to face, but this Jungkook did.

But again Park Jimin was cunning. Sly enough to hold his powers and mind together and the first and most important thing he pinned in his mind was " Jungkook's Death ". No wonder that boy is a threat. But right now Jimin wanted to know more about the royal family. Cause of course he did not want to face incidents like this morning. Like someone will suddenly appear calling him orabeoni and stuffs.

" I need more information. About everything. ",
Jimin said clenching his jaw as he still remembered the intense sword fight between himself and Jungkook.

No one, not a single person ever made it alive after Park Jimin attacked them. Then what is the difference with Jungkook. As much as Jimin got to know from the diary was, Prince Jungkook and Prince Jimin was kind of each others safe shelters and best of friends other than being half brothers. Both were bookworms and thirsty for knowledge and stuffs. Despite being pure breed royal alphas, they had no interest in physical fight activities nor anyone ever encouraged them to fight. Of course their wolves were powerful but they never really connected with their humans.

" Then why and how Prince Jungkook knows about - ",
Jimin stopped on his own thoughts as he remembered the royal armies who were practicing there this morning. Of course he scanned their moves and had an obvious idea about how far they can go. They were nothing compared to Jimin's one slap and even one of his glare can crush their ribs down inside their body.

" Suspicious. ",
Jimin muttered pushing his jet black smooth silky hair backwards of his head. A sexy devil, that's what he was. An alluring peril, Park Jimin who unknowingly wondered about gruesome scenes of crushed bloodied deadbodies of his rivals under his feet.

The hatred that he felt towards Jungkook was compelling. As well as the Emperor, Empress and the crowned Prince whom he still didn't even get to see.

It was already past the evening and he knew someone will definitely come to light up the candles in his chamber. Although he could see everything Crystal clearly in the dark but right now, he didn't want to look suspicious to anyone more than he was already looking. First, he needed to know every single thing. Cause a leader needs to know the littlest things about his kingdom.