🩸13. Saving from the deepest shadows🥀

"Saving the one they hated the most but they were unknowingly drowning and enchanted in the same darkness of shadows"

Jimin wasn't sure how to react he would have never been this careless in his entire life. But the weird things in this era mad him restless and he lost his cool. That's how he ended up saying the word 'Car' infront of one and only Prince Jeon Jungkook. But before he could realise Jungkook was just mere inches apart from his lips and his hot breath was fanning over Vampire's lips.
"What did you say just now Jimin ? And this time don't you dare to ignore my question as I'm damn sure I heard you saying it !" Jungkook growled in his bone chilling voice as he was literally pissed over Prince Jimin.

Jimin's doubt was getting clear by each passing events. Jungkook had something to do with future dimension and the Vampire nearly assumed it but still Jimin didn't want to draw any conclusions. "I don't have to answer you Prince Jeon. Don't bother me I'm not in the mood to argue with you" Jimin said nonchalantly and this pissed Jungkook more.

"And Park Jimin I don't like to repeat things just answer the damn question" Jungkook asked while gritting his teeth angrily.

"Well you see.... that word 'Car' is an Greek word. Lately I was reading Greek mythology and it was interesting so it just slipped put of my tongue" Jimin said not sure what he said made any sense.

"Just fucking stop this bullshit....." Jungkook was cut off even before he could speak.

"His Highness, we have reached I request both of you to please step out" Hoseok was the one to interrupt them.
And listening this Jimin was very quick to step outside and he was thankful that he escaped from Prince Jungkook. But both of them knew Jungkook wasn't going to leave Jimin easily not when he clearly knew what Jimin said was bullshit.

They both were walking side to side clearly annoyed with each others presence as Crown Pince, Empress and Emperor were ahead of them

They both were walking side to side clearly annoyed with each others presence as Crown Pince, Empress and Emperor were ahead of them. It wasn't as if someone would force both of them to attend this marriage. They were here because they needed to explore more about this dimension. To know about this place and this was one of the perfect opportunity to do that.

There stood the King of Min Kingdom in his majestic royal form. The aura around this alpha was screaming nobility. He was pale and had unique physical features. This was the person who was going to marry Jimin's sister Fu Rong. He was the second most powerful king of the Korea after Emperor Kim Namjoon.

 He was the second most powerful king of the Korea after Emperor Kim Namjoon