🩸11. Birth of Mysterious Bond🥀

"The unknwon attachment of bloody love was already tied with the strings of cruel destiny and they were unaware of it"

Jimin and Jungkook were outside the imperial palace banquet hall. They were walking silently without sharing any words between them and sat on the stairs of the palace intaking the fresh air as if trying to relax. But they need to talk with each other keeping their hatred aside. It was necessary they should clarify about the things which are going around them. That's when Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Prince Jimin, I couldn't ask you before but now care to explain me, how did you knew about the poison ?" Jungkook asked although he didn't liked a single bit talking with his enemy but he needs to know the reality from Park Jimin, what were Jimin's intentions behind this ? when infact he easily had the chance to kill Jungkook.

"There's nothing new in this, luckily I saw few guards messing only with our weapons, seeing this I grew suspicious but when I saw Baekhyun's filthy smirk I was sure that weapons were poisoned" Jimin answered calmly, they were not trying to fight with each other just wanting to clear their doubts by having a simple talk.

"Still it doesn't give a proper explanation, I wasn't even able to smell the poison then how you knew about it ?" Jungkook asked not getting how did Jimin found about the weapons being poisoned.

"Even I wasn't able to smell it, but I have read in books that it was some weird poison which couldn't be smelled neither could be seen. After seeing the look on their faces I concluded that wanted to kill us and this poison was the perfect way to use against us." Jimin said with plain face and hearing this Jungkook eyes Jimin from top to bottom. Trying to scan any lies and ofcourse who would escape from Jeon Jungkook's sharp witted eyes ? He wasn't the Mafia king of JJk Syndicates for nothing, he felt that Jimin is hiding something from him.

On the other hand the Vampire king knew his excuse wasn't acceptable but it was logical somehow and Prince Jungkook can't argue with him regarding his answer. Jimin was just looking at the sky and sighing heavily the Vampire missed his era, his place.... Jimin desperately missed his Vampire realm because he was feeling the urge to feed himself. He needs blood to survive... to maintain his high super magical powers and if he doesn't feed blood on time it will be too much for his body. He will grow weak, Jimin could easily feed on any human by killing them but the main problem is the taste of the blood. Not all bloods are feedable Vampires need to hunt the blood from humans who can satisfy their hunger and the worst case was that Jimin was addicted to Jungkook's blood. He doesn't wants to drink from any other shitty bodies. He was just craving for Jungkook's blood. Seeing Jimin's lost face Jungkook asked the question which was making him grew restless. "Jiminssi, why did you saved me ? when infact I'm your sworn enemy there's nothing but pure hatred between us. You could have easily let me touch the poisoned weapon but what changed your mind ?" Jungkook asked gritting his teeth angrily he felt Jimin was trying to achieve his trust and then afterwards kill Jungkook. He despised betrayals and now he thought that Jimin was planning to betray him by going on Jungkook's good side. Hearing Jungkook's words Jimin got angry and rolled his eyes with disgust. He was about to answer Jungkook "You know what.........." Jimin couldn't answer as his words got stuck in his throat.

Jungkook and Jimin had their eyes widened with pure shock and confusion. The day time sky had turned completely into bright purple with the luminosity of sparkling beam the light surrounding around two heavenly figures. They didn't knew who these two females were as their presence was very strange. Seeing those two figures all the people started bowing down with respect and these two Alphas looked so lost seeing this behavior of the crowd.

Those two beautiful gorgeous ethereal females with long beautiful hairs cascading floating in air and the majestic aura around them..... the fact them flying in the air with lights surrounding wasn't normal. For sure these two humans were some sort of magical creatures.