🩸5. Inner Wolves🥀

"The story is about love, which means that it is also about hate......."

Jungkook felt as if he was unconscious the whole day, only to realize he wasn't but the problem was..... his behavior was totally out of his control. The memories started flashing in his mind. The moment where he had teleported from his time to this Ancient era, not forgetting about the childish fight with Prince Jimin, every single thing he remembered. The most important part was about his personality, he wondered what was the reason why behaved like that when he was the totally opposite of how he reacted.

It was still new for him to digest all this time traveling thing but what had happened to him earlier ? It made him sigh heavily massaging his temples but suddenly an unknown voice startled Jungkook. But no one was present here, then who was the person talking with him and to his surprise the voice was exactly as same as his voice. He found himself again in Prince Jimin's chamber. Didn't he walked back to his own room earlier then what was he doing here ?

My Dear human, I'm glad that your lazy ass is finally awake, you know... I was waiting for you handsome.

The fuck who was this ? Who had such guts to talk with him in this tone. Jungkook was quite not sure what's going on around him.

Hey open your mouth, I can't stand with your silence. Are you afraid of me *giggles*

Jungkook looked around the entire room but found no one, the dead silence. Then who was the person messing with him ?

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked only to hear the same person laughing.

I'm you, but a different you. We both are one soul but we have different personalities. I'm your inner wolf, you can call me gguk. I have shortened your long ass name into this one, isn't it cute ?

Jungkook then realises, the way how he acted today was definitely not him, it was all his wolf's doing. Shouting and going crazy that wasn't something Jeon Jungkook would do. Jungkook so badly wanted to bang his inner wolf's head to the nearby wall, but unfortunately he can't do that. His inner wolf was inside his own body and now Jungkook had to bare with him. Jungkook didn't forget about what had happened with him, the way how he was now an alpha werewolf. He was aware of everything what his wolf did in his human form. Now his wolf was obsessed with Park the reason why he was again in Jimin's chamber, he was glad that atleast Jimin was not here.

"You talk too much and I don't like that, so shut the fuck up !" Jungkook said in his deep husky voice yet calmly scaring the poor gguk.

You can't scare me, remember I can take control over your mind any time I wish and you won't be able to stop me, so you better watch how you talk with me.

Jungkook had an ominous smirk plastered over his handsome face. His wolf was threatening him seriously ? Poor him didn't knew what his human was in his previous life. Otherwise he wouldn't had babblered out this nonsense infront of the devil.

"Is that so ? If you dare to take control over me without my permission... mark my words. I won't let you to even touch your mate and I'm sure you must be dying to see your mate ?" Jungkook asked enjoying the silence. His wolf was scared of him he could sense it. Jungkook knew what a Werewolf's weakness is and that was their mates.

You can't control me by saying this and let me remind you. Its not my mate Jungkook, its our mate so you shouldn't threaten me like that.