🩸3. Different Fangs 🥀

"Old times, new powers
New feelings, new identity."

|| Goreyo Dynasty, Hanyang ( present Seoul ) ||

« Joseon Era : Time period somewhat near, 1400AD »

Sunlight peeped through the silk curtains of the room, the bright rays of light reflected on the chandelier glasses and spread bright dots of lights on the wall.

The ethereal immortal creature laid unconscious on the velvet sheets of the royal bed but it was just for few more seconds before those mesmerizing eyes fluttered open without even blinking for once.

" Yo-your highness! You're awake ! ",
Two desparate agressive voice made the Just woken up man to groan in irritation. The thing that he could hear the slightest sounds and here this people were almost screaming beside him.

His sharp dark eyes scanned the ceiling and his nostrils filled up with the unfamiliar woody scent of some unknown place. His sense glands were powerful enough to take the atmosphere in and process it in his mind.

" That god-damned fucking portal. ",

The immortal ethereal faced powerful creature who was none other than the Vampire king Park Jimin muttered to himself.

He tried to sit up when someone touched his hands. In a swift move he snatched his hand away a little too roughly and glared at the person who gasped before scooting away.

" Don't dare to touch me ever again! ",
The spine chilling husky voice with the unintentionally used alpha voice made the poor maid's legs wobble and throat dry. It was the first time their prince used this voice towards them.

Jimin could hear the rapid heartbeats and the gasps of those maids and couldn't help but roll his eyes before closing them trying to straighten up his limbs and feel all his powers. He immediately realised that he is still a vampire cause his sense glands were working like before and it was normal for him to feel his sharp fangs inside his mouth.

He tried to calm himself down cause he knew it's not the situation he should burst out. He needed to take everything in and try to remember the portal back ritual which he himself knew is quite impossible.

" Yo-your hi-highness are y-you fe-feeling o-okay..? ",
One of those maids asked with a quivering voice and Jimin finally opened his eyes, helplessly feeling the odd nasty scents from those humans infront of him.

Jimin didn't know why those human scents were feeling odd, more like the other creatures he hates, werewolves. He hated how confused he was. He wanted to call Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and others but he knew it was impossible. He knew it's Korea, not the Vampire realm but somewhere cause those people were speaking korean and wearing hanbok but which time was that ? Nor modern nor future. So he was in the past ?