Chapter 1: Change Of Plans

Passenger's Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger's seat by Stephen Speaks

Summary: Evan receives a request from a fan who wants to propose to his girlfriend who was also a fan. The request was to play the song Passenger's seat in a live stream or a video. Evan agrees, but he has his own reasons on why he agrees.

A/N: Let's pretend Evan accepts fan requests (I don't know if he does or will or has  ) This is a short story, originally a one shot, but I couldn't help but place a twist in this story! I really like the idea of this one so I'm going to make it maybe three chapters only? Who knows? :D Read to find out!

Chapter 1: Change of Plans

*click click* Evan's been clicking away and looking at his inbox and his comments and replying to some of them. He's been at it for the past two hours and he felt the boredom seeping in. He was extremely happy for all the active fans, but he felt drained just by replying to them after editing his videos. That was until he came across a very specific request that made his eyebrow raise in curiosity.

"Hi there Evan aka VanossGaming! I have a very special request, it's okay if you don't accept it, I'm just taking my chances. But I wanted to propose to my girlfriend of two years. We met because we keep commenting on your videos, we were one of your first subscribers. You might say that two years is a short time but I've spent so much time with her and I love her so much, two years is enough to assure myself that I love her. And since we met because of you, I want to request for your help in proposing to her. IF you accept, it'll be awesome if you can make a video or live stream yourself singing the song Passenger's Seat by Stephen Speaks while playing the guitar. I hope it isn't too much, but I would appreciate it so much!"

At first, Evan was confused by this. Then he smiled. He felt good knowing he caused a couple to be together. He immediately replied to the private message sent.

"I'll do it man. Live stream. I have one condition, I'll be changing something at the end of the song. I hope that's okay? Oh and, when and what time (time zone) do you want it up?"

Evan grinned with the idea in his head.

*hours later*

Evan was practicing playing the song on the guitar when he heard his computer make a beep sound saying that he has a message. He read it

"GTA V, my server, come on iiiinn!!" Wildcat sent on a group chat with Evan, Nogla, Marcel, Delirious, Lui and Moo, along with a skype call for all of them. He accepted the call and he saw everyone joined in the game.

"Evan, you're using the wrong instrument, you want to use the keyboard not the guitar." Nogla said as he noticed that Evan wasn't on his computer and rather on his guitar.

"Shut up Nogla! I'm practicing for something." Evan said as he stared at the papers in front of him

"What the fuck is that for? Just come on and play already." Tyler said as they continued their daily destruction

"Maybe Evan's planning on serenading someone." Moo said as he, Nogla and Lui laughed

"Who're you gonna serenade Vanoss?" Lui said in his squeaker voice

"I'm not serenading anyone! Guys seriously" Evan said laughing a bit

"Well then what's it for?" Marcel added

"I got a fanmail asking for help in his proposal for his girlfriend. I'm going to live stream singing a song while playing it. He said they met from commenting on my vids so I feel obligated in a way." Evan said as he started learning the chords