Chapter 2: Plan In Action

Passenger's Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger's seat by Stephen Speaks

Summary: Evan receives a request from a fan who wants to propose to his girlfriend who was also a fan. The request was to play the song Passenger's seat in a live stream or a video. Evan agrees, but he has his own reasons on why he agrees.

A/N: Everyone excited to know what Evan asked Cartoonz help for? Well then read on to find out! Enjoy!

Also, for the sake of the story, and because of my own theories, the gang already knows what Delirious looks like (because really, let's be honest, I bet they do.)

Chapter 2: Plan In Action

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Previously on Passenger's Seat:

They continued the horror map and Evan was more silent the rest of the way as he was thinking of an alternate plan. They had finished the map and as soon as they all said their goodbyes, Evan went to text someone.

"Hey dude! I need your help." He hit send and his phone glowed a text:

Message sent to Cartoonz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Plan In Action

Friday morning

Evan was packing up his clothes. He had to get ready for a five day suprise trip. As if that wasn't enough, his insides kept turning as he can't help but get excited with his plan. He knew that the moment he boards the plane, there was no more backing out. He grabs his bags and ticket and he brings his guitar with him.

Once he got boarded, he texted Cartoonz. "I'm on the plane. Meet you there?"

He got a reply in a few minutes saying "Yeah man, can't wait. It's gonna be epic!" Evan laughed nervously to himself. It took him two hours to get to Boston and as soon as he got there, he grinned at the bright sunny sky, different from the snow blanket covered grounds of canada. He reads the address of the hotel he was supposed to stay in as he gets into a cab and drive there.

As soon as he got there, he gets into the room number Cartoonz tells him to and he grins. Right across the hallway, perfect for his plan. He place his bags down on one bed and leaves the other bed empty for him to sleep in later. He didn't need two beds, but it was the room across Delirious and Cartoonz' room so he took it anyway. He sets up his computer and guitar. He removes his shirt to change clothes, but he was searching for his VG black shirt and he couldn't find it. And then the door opens.

Cartoonz' point of view:

We finally arrived at Boston, where Pax and a lot of other conventions happen. Delirious was a bit sick from the flight. He loves the color blue but not when he's up in the sky. We should head to the hotel soon, Evan might be waiting for – and speak of the devil! I got a text from him.

"I'm at the hotel already, what's your ETA?" I grinned this'll be an interesting three days. "We're at the airport. Give us 20 minutes." I replied as I looked at Delirious feeling a bit better now.

"Delirious, we need to go now or else we'll miss a few interesting things." I tell him as we grab our bags

"Ay't. Let's get a cab. I hate fucking airplanes man." He says as we get into a cab and drive off to the hotel. Once we get there, Delirious gets his ID and reservation slip from his bag and doesn't close it anymore, leaving his bag all open. He signs us in and we go up to our room. Me and Delirious decided to get one room so we don't have to pay much and we'll just take turns on the bed while the other stays on the floor with a pillow.