Thank You - Sapph

There was a big part of last week that was really hard to go through. But thanks so much to you guys, I was able to smile and feel thankful! Over the weekend Passenger’s Seat reached 1000 views. And damn. I never thought I’d reach 1k views in my first story. It’s so humbling and an amazing experience to be honest. It feels like there are people who actually appreciate what you do.

And right now, there’s 1.5k views! I’m so grateful to the people who’re constantly waiting for the next chapter. It’s awesome really! It’s not only the 1.5k views, it’s also the 115 votes (I’m not even sure what this does) and the 51 comments! Plus the 18 people who’re following me! It might not be a big number to the experience or famous authors and all, but really it’s a big wow to me! And it’s also the fact that these people constantly show their support to the stories! It’s just really a wow thing for me.

Since someone asked about it, yeah as you can see my cover photos are weird because it’s either I “draw” them myself or I take a snapshot of the two of them in one of their videos. But yeah as I was saying :D

I’m glad you all like how I write the story and the chapters, especially the cliffhangers and the titles! It’s really a good feeling you know?

I hope you guys continue to enjoy the story and my other stories! Go follow if you want to see if I’ve uploaded a new story and what not.

And the video is a recent post of Nogla, I want to use the song for either the MiniCat story or maybe make a DaithiDeLui (i dont know the ship name!) Tell me what you think of the idea! If I don't use this for MiniCat, I'll be looking for a perfect song for them!

Ay't!!! I’ll talk to you guys later!

WE DUH BUS!!

-Sapph