Chapter 11: 'These two have no clue.'

Passenger’s Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger’s seat by Stephen Speaks

Summary: Evan receives a request from a fan who wants to propose to his girlfriend who was also a fan. The request was to play the song Passenger’s Seat in a live stream or a video. Evan agrees, but he has his own reasons on why he agrees.

A/N: Mercurious where the fuck are you :/

Hey guys, I’m back with Passenger’s Seat chapter 11. I’ve been working on something real special for this actually, not for the chapter, for the story in general. But uhm yeah, that’s why I didn’t get to update for a while and people are asking for an update real soon

I’m really sorry I’ve barely updated, I have been on three hours of sleep per day (more like six hours every two days) and it’s just been a bit rough. If you’re going to tell me to get some sleep, save it, I can’t hehe. So I’ve basically been typing out updates for the less cheery stories. I really can’t update something nice if my overall mood is sad unless you guys want to actually read fucking sucky updates… So I’m really really sorry that it’s come to the point that you guys are asking for the update from my other stories XD that’s actually pretty funny because it’s nice to know you guys actually check out my other stories.

ANYWAY! Here’s the update. Don’t expect too much because I just came from writing Like We Used To’s update. And if you can tell, they kind of have different moods to them (ish). SO YEAH. ON WITH THE SHOW!!

Chapter 11: ‘These two have no clue.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Passenger’s Seat:

‘Well he’s not the only one that’s scared that his love isn’t enough…’ Delirious then deleted the conversation as he put the laptop back to where it was. He left the room with a smile, and a bit more sure on what he felt. He could feel his heart beat quickly, he felt like he could just run through the streets looking for Evan just to tell him there and then…

‘I love Evan… it might not be much… He might not love me back… But fuck it! I’ll make sure I show it! I fucking love Evan!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11: ‘These two have no clue.’

Evan and Cartoonz had gone back to the hotel after dinner.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay man?" Cartoonz asked just before they went into their own rooms

"Yeah. I'll manage." Evan smiled back

"What're you gonna do for tomorrow?"

"I don't even know anymore. I'll do the stream, and the plan, but what happens after that... I don't fucking know." Evan sighed as he went into his room and closed the door. He looked around and saw his laptop. As he looked at it, he saw his upload was complete but he frowned.