Chapter 12: One Last Move

Passenger's Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger's seat by Stephen Speaks

Summary: Evan receives a request from a fan who wants to propose to his girlfriend who was also a fan. The request was to play the song Passenger's Seat in a live stream or a video. Evan agrees, but he has his own reasons on why he agrees.

A/N: DID YOU SEE!? Evan shared his video for Gmod hide and seek and Delirious liked it and shit and asdfghjkl!! They're yay again~~ And a lot of people loved it <3 obviously.

Hehe Delirious' closet :""">

Also, this won't be a smut chapter. The smut chapter will be on Mercurious' page since he took up the challenge of writing it himself and I don't want to take the credit for that!! So go wait for it in his page if you wanna see it!!!!

Enjoy the chapter~ It's a bit short but I had to cut it there because the next part is going to be crucial and will have to be in the next chapter, not this one. So yeah!

Chapter 12: One Last Move

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Passenger's Seat:

Delirious sighed as he put his phone back and stared at the black VG shirt that covered a brown fluffy object in Evan's closet.

'Whatever I find in the convention would decide if I'd tell Evan or not...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12: One Last Move

Delirious could feel the sweat on his forehead as his possible confession came closer.

'Cartoonz said the time to say it would be after the stupid stream. What do I say? How do I fucking say it? What do I do if he reacts badly to it!?' Delirious' head started to ache as it kept getting filled with thoughts of rejection

'Evan won't be a bitch about it. Even if he doesn't like me back, he won't be a bitch about it. I know that much... I have nothing to worry about.'

Delirious sighed as he put his phone back and headed for the convention. Once he got there, he headed straight for his goal. The stall with the Dead Rising 3 Teddy bear. He ran to where he remembered it was, but when he got there, it was already a different booth. He groaned as he asked the current booth if they knew who had the booth before them, but they didn't. He started walking around with his head down, disappointed that he never got to confirm his suspicions.

Delirious heard cheering in the distance. He checked to see what it was and saw that girls were crowding around something. He took a good look to Evan and Cartoonz signing whatever the fans gave them out to sign.

A lot of the girls were crowded around Evan and kept asking him questions as Evan smiled at them. Delirious could feel his blood boil as he wanted to pull the guys away from there, but knew he couldn't. He immediately took out his phone and told Cartoonz that he was in a gaming match in the area.

'There. That should fucking get them away from here.' Delirious thought to himself as he saw Cartoonz take his phone out, read the text then talk to Evan.

"Ay't guys, we'll see you all later!" Evan and Cartoonz said as they both bid goodbye to the fans and Delirious grinned in the background.

He suddenly heard a few girls' voices and looked over to see two familiar faces. The teddy bear girl and Kitty.

"Excuse me!" Delirious shouted as he ran and tapped on the teddy girl's shoulder

"Oh hi there! You're the guy who wanted to buy Teddy right?"