Chapter 9: Then Swear To Stop Liking Evan.

Passenger’s Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger’s seat by Stephen Speaks

Summary: Evan receives a request from a fan who wants to propose to his girlfriend who was also a fan. The request was to play the song Passenger’s Seat in a live stream or a video. Evan agrees, but he has his own reasons on why he agrees.

A/N: OKAY So I’ve decided to update depending on my mood. That doesn’t mean I won’t update if I don’t feel like it. It means that I’ll always be updating, but I’ll be updating the story that fits my mood. Because if I don’t, well, go read this chapter and you’ll see how the emotions are just scattered.

For example, today, I wrote and updated two chapters of H O S T I L E. Go read that if you’re interested in more H2OVanoss! It’s a bit dark but the ending is better.

Ay’t! On to Chapter 9!!

Chapter 9: “Then Swear To Stop Liking Evan”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Passenger’s Seat:

“Hey Cartoonz, did you go in my room a while ago?”

“Nah man. Why what’s up?” Cartoonz said as he looked at what Evan was staring at. The closet.

“Someone took Delirious’ mask.”

~~

Cartoonz slowly closed the door to his room as he sighed in panic and a frown appeared on his lips. There was a moment of silence until he shouted

“You got your mask from his closet!? You fucking retard! You almost blew the plan up!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9: “Then Swear To Stop Liking Evan”

*with Vanoss – still Sunday!*

“Where is it…” Evan whispered to himself as he already turned his room upside down looking for Delirious’ mask.

‘I can’t believe I lost it! And I just bought that in the convention too…’ Evan sighed as he sat down on his bed and remembered the events from before

*flashback to a few chapters before (chapter 4 hehe)*