Chapter 13: Stay Here

Passenger's Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger's seat by Stephen Speaks

A/N: 22 days ago. That's what it says... I last updated this 22 days ago, and yet people are waiting patiently for this story? Woah... Thanks guys. Thank you so much for waiting for this even if it probably means rereading everything because chances are, you've already forgotten the plot of this story.

I'm thankful. For each and every one of you who continue to support me and my stories, especially those who say I'm good at this whole writing thing (even if I make you guys cry a lot because of it) But thank you so much. You have no idea how much this has helped. Thank you.

The song/video has nothing to do with this chapter :] it's just Merc's and my theme music... I just miss him :[

Chapter 13: Stay Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Passenger's Seat:

"So. Delirious really is here. And he kissed the girl who sold that teddy bear to me. Tch."

'It's all up to you now Delirious. It all comes down to one last move.'

Cartoonz felt a vibration as he read Delirious' reply

'I know what I have to fucking do.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Stay Here

*with Delirious*

'Fuck... How do I tell Evan?'

Delirious stared at the door to Evan's room and gently opened it. He peeked inside, although he knew Evan would still be in the convention with Cartoonz. He looked over at Evan's laptop and decided to open it up and just go through and check the other's channels. He was about to close everything when he saw a folder on Evan's desktop labeled 'Delirious'. He raised an eyebrow as he opened it and saw a bunch of their videos together.

'Why the fuck does he still have these? What's this bitch up to...' Delirious started searching the laptop for a bit more information and saw a video labeled 'special'.

'I know we haven't done any specials. The fuck is this?' Delirious was about to open it when his phone vibrated. He checked it and saw Cartoonz' text

'It's now or never Jon. Either you make your move now or you'll be too late.'

Delirious bit his lower lip as he thought about the text.

'I know what I have to fucking do.'

Delirious replied as he put his phone back and closed everything in Evan's laptop, completely forgetting about the special video. He walked around the room then stopped in front of something. He stared and stood in front of Evan's closet where he saw the hidden teddy bear.

'He knows how much I love teddy bear... So what is this? Is this for me? If it is, then why the fuck!? Am I missing something here!?'

He opened up the closet as it made a creaking sound and stared at the covered up teddy bear, still wondering why Evan hasn't given it to him yet; if it was meant for him at all.

I know what I have to do. I'm going to tell him. It's going to be easy, I just have to fucking tell him. Right words Delirious, right fucking words...' Delirious thought to himself when suddenly he heard the rustling of the doorknob

'Shit! I have no where to go! I'm fucking trapped!' Delirious panicked as the door slowly opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~