Chapter 5: He'll Never Hurt You

Passenger's Seat

Inspired by the song Passenger's seat by Stephen Speaks

Summary: Evan receives a request from a fan who wants to propose to his girlfriend who was also a fan. The request was to play the song Passenger's seat in a live stream or a video. Evan agrees, but he has his own reasons on why he agrees.

A/N: Hello everybody! Welcome back, seriously no one has commented or told me why people think Delirious has blue eyes and brown hair. I am desperate to know why people think this. XD

Enjoy the chapter! Comment potato if you're reading this!

And here's a potato for you (::) and listen to Nogla's beautiful voice!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 380++ READS <3 LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Chapter 5: Because You Know He'll Never Hurt You

[A/N: as you can see, a lot of my chapter titles are something one of the characters say J]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Passenger's Seat:

"Person you love? Who is she? Where?" She said crossing her arms

"He is right here." Evan said as he hooked his right arm around Delirious' shoulders. Delirious was caught off guard and his eyes widened as his cheeks turned pink.

"Vanoss what're you..." Delirious whispered a bit but was cut off by Kitty

"Oh! I get it. You're trying to make me go away by pretending you're gay." Kitty said laughing

"I'm not pretending." Evan said seriously as he used his left hand to hold Delirious' chin up, forcing Delirious to look into Evan's eyes as their faces grew closer to each other. What happened so fast for Kitty and Cartoonz, happened ever so slowly for Evan and Delirious.

Chapter 5: Because You Know He'll Never Hurt You

*Cartoonz pov*

"I'm not pretending" Evan said as him and Jonathan were about to kiss. I smirked as I saw Kitty's face turn red with anger as she huffed.

"What the fuck is this Evan? You dumped me for this piece of shit!? And a guy at that? Pft! You're a gay fag, I'm glad we're done!" Kitty shouted as she walked off.

'goddamn it. Can't she have burst when these two have kissed? Now they're fucking interrupted. Good job bitch.' I was snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Evan and Jonathan pull away from each other both blushing as Evan was sheepishly grinning.

"Sorry about that, I guess I wasn't thinking straight. Haha get it..? I wasn't thinking straight?" Evan said grinning and I just rubbed my temples.

"I-It's fine. You only did it to get her away from you, right?" Jonathan asked scooting away from Evan.

"Yeah... I guess...?" Evan said frowning as he looked away

'what are these two fuckers doing!?' I think to myself as I want to just rage on them

"You guess?" Jonathan asked looking up with a bit of hope in his eyes

"I mean you are my best friend, and I do love you in a best friend way. So technically I didn't lie. Technically I meant it." Evan said not knowing what else to say at this point. Now it was Jonathan's turn to frown.

"Yeah... Uh I'm going back to the hotel, I don't feel like roaming today." Jonathan said as he started walking towards the exit.

"Delirious wait...!" Evan caught up to him but Jonathan only smiled at him