Chapter Twenty wo - He was gone

I woke up to cold air brushing against my face. I rubbed my nose and snuggled deeper into the bed. I felt Harry roll me over and pulled me into his chest. He kissed me forehead and I smiled as the memories of last night passed through my mind.

“Good morning beautiful,” Harry whispered and my started beating fast.

“Good morning Babe,” I yawned.

“Simon wanted to see the boys and you today,” Harry rubbed his nose against mine and I laughed.

“What about Zayn?” I asked

“He leaves for his honeymoon tonight so he will be able to come to the meeting,” He explained and I nodded and rolled over taking the covers with me. I heard Harry yelp as I assumed the cold air nipped his bare bum. I giggled and gripped the covers, and it ended up in a two minute tug of war over the blankets.

Harry let go of the covers making me topple off the bed.

“Let’s go have a shower and then we have to go, I didn’t realise the time,” Harry laughed loudly as he helped me up from the floor.

I huffed and walked into the bathroom with Harry and we took a shower. I pulled on some grey jeans a Paramore band shirt and my black docs. I stole one of Harry’s jumpers and he just smirked at me.

“You like being in my clothes love?” He asked and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

We drove along the cold London streets to get to the studio; I rested my head on Harry’s shoulder.

“People will defiantly know your mine now,” Harry laughed quietly.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and glared.

“How will they know?” I asked frowning at him. Harry gave me a sheepish look and ran his hand over the side of my neck.

“Love bites,” He whispered.

“HARRY,” I yelled at him and whacked him on the arm.

“Oh look, we’re at the studio better get out of the car Blaze,” Harry laughed. I yanked the scarf from around his neck making him gaga a bit but I didn’t care. I hopped out of the car quickly wrapping the scarf around my neck and I walked briskly into the building.

“Blaze,” I was greeted by the boys, Calista and Mairead were no were to be seen.

“Where are the girls?” I asked

“There all having lunch together with Perri and the other girls,” Zayn explained and I nodded.

I saw Harry come into the building scowling at me.

“So what did you guys get up to last night hey,” Louis wagged his eyebrows up and down at Harry and I. I just shook my head and blushed.

“We watched movies, do you know what Simon wants,” I rubbed my forehead.

“Something about our upcoming tour, he should have the dates,” Louis rubbed his hands together and grinned.

My mind went blank, ‘tour?’ I thought. I knew nothing of this tour they were talking about it; I followed the boys into the office Simon was in. The boys were chatting about countries they would love to visit again. Would this mean the end to me and Harry? Their tours usually go for around a year or less. Would they get to come back and visit? We sat down on the big couch across for the desk Simon was sitting at.

“Boys I have decided with your managers, the tour dates and places, it will start in two weeks when the first show will be in America,” Simon said and continued listing places and dates and showed them a piece of paper which was a list of all the dates and places he was telling them. When he finished I looked up and the boys were smiling, the seemed so excited.