Chapter Six - A date with Mr Styles?!?

Chapter six

I was sitting in the middle of a bag and box fort. And I'm not just joking I had literally built a fort of bags and boxes of shoes and clothes that the girls had brought. I had found a nice pair of black boot wedges and the girls tried to make me try on dresses but I refused and went to watch the bags.

And by watch the bags I mean I'm gonna go hide and try and escape. But I had just finished making the fort and was playing angry birds on my phone. I heard the doors open and muffled voice then my fort was knocked over.

"Nooooooo," I squealed and I got a dirt look from the shop assistant but I just smiled and waved at her.

"Don't hide," Eleanor smiled

"Awesome fort," Calista started picking up the boxes and Eleanor started picking up the bags.

"Blaze, we have to find a dress for you," Perri sat me down on one of the plush couches.

"Okay, pay for your stuff, we could find a nice shop on the way out," I gave her a half-hearted smile, grabbed my phone and stood up. The boys had given us there credit card and told us to get whatever we want and the girls were taking advantage of that.

As we were walking back to the limo in a more quiet part of the clothing strip I saw an old building and saw the sign and my face light up. I turned to the girls and they gave me questioning glares.

I convinced them to followed me and soon we were standing outside the front of it.

"Hey girls, let's go thrift shopping," and I pulled them into the store.

"Blaze loves going to the op shop," I heard Calista whisper.

"Hey, I just love charity," I glared at her and started walking towards the dress section.

"I'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket," I sung quietly while going through some dresses.

"I-I-I'm hunting, looking for a come up," Perri was behind me looking at some skirts.

"This is freaking awesome," We both sang together.

I laughed and picked up a simple black and white dress, it had black quarter length sleeves the rest of the dress was white except for two black strips running down the side.

"That looks nice, its only five dollars, I saw a necklace that would look great with that when we came in," Perri put the dress in my hand and dragged me over to the jewellery section.

Perri picked up a beautiful necklace; it had a silver chain with black key on the end. "It looks amazing," I smiled and hugged her.

"Of course, I picked it out," She hugged me back

We looked around the shop for around half an hour and all the girls found heaps of clothes. The shop keeper was so happy that we were buying all the clothes and she had to get another person to help her out.

"Hey Blaze they have a kid guitar," Perri shouted from the back.

"I'll be back," I said to the girls who were waiting for the lady to finish ringing the items up. I jogged to the back of the store and Perri was on the floor playing with a little bongo set.

"Wow," I laughed and sat down next to her.

After a few minutes of playing around and singing random songs a little girl came around the corner and nervously came up to us with a pen and paper.

"Um excuse me, but are you Perri from L-Little Mix?" She asked and I awed out loud.

"Yes, sweetheart," She smiled.