Chapter Four - London?

Chapter Four

I was stunned, shocked to say the least.

“I can’t accept this, why me, out of all the other people in the world?” I asked in disbelief.

“Because I just have this gut instinct to go with you, now a car will come for you and your sister on Sunday, pack light, you can buy things in London with the boys,” He stood up.

“But that’s only two days away, what am I meant to tell my dad?” I asked standing up with him.

“Tell him to call me,” He replied handing me over a card.

“I’ll see you Tuesday my dear, don’t disappoint me,” He winked and walked away.

When I got home I told dad and Calista everything. Calista was jumping for joy and running around the house collecting items to pack. But dad was on the phone to Richard straight away.

I was sitting on my bed with Calista, we were talking to Louis on Skype and he was just as excited as us. Then dad came into the room and we pretended to end the call, so Louis could hear everything.

“I have decided to um,” Dad scratched the back of his head, “Okay you can go,” He finished after looking at our pleading faces.

“THANK YOU,” we chorused jumping on him hugging him.

“But I want you both to call me every day, no twice a day, to make sure you’re alright, I trust you both to behave,” He gave us a stern look.

“Well I can behave, I don’t know about Calista with all those British boys,” I wink and dad went red.

“You’re the one to talk, oh Harry, Oh Harry sing to me,” Calista put on a British accent.

“Jeeze your mum would deal with this stuff not me,” Dad ran his hands over his face.

“Don’t worry daddy,” I put on my sickly sweet voice.

“Alright get packing, we’ll buy anything you need tomorrow,” and with that said he left the room.

There was a yell of excitement for the computer and we laughed and started talking to Louis again.

“I’m so glad you guys are coming, your room isn’t like that decorated, but we can shop for stuff,” He said and then someone else came into the camera view.

“OH MY GOD, ITS BLAZE AND CALISTA,” Niall yelled and then we started talking to him as well.

After about three hours of talking they had to get ready for a cd signing and we had to pack.

“Okay see you guys Tuesday,” We all said at the same time then the call ended.

Calista flopped onto the floor, and sighed a long deep sigh.

Then her eyes widened and she got up and started jumping around like a kid that had to too many lollies.

“London, London, London, London, London, London,” She chanted.

 “A record deal,” I sighed and then we both started jumping around like maniacs.

                                                <><><><><><><><><><>

I hate the landing with planes, it feels like the make or break time; and as we rolled into the London airport I was clutching my seat like it was the last of my sanity.

“Blaze were here, it is okay you can stop trying to rip the seat apart,” Calista slowly unattached my fingers then hands from the seat.

We stood at the conveyer belt of bags and it took forever to find my music note covered one; Calista’s One Direction covered one and my guitar case. We sat down on one of the seats and Calista started texting Louis telling him that we had arrived.